Danniella Westbrook #15 Had A Narcotic Dream About Being In Bed W/Robbie. Woke To Find It Was Bobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a Jaguar E-Type - if in excellent condition would be worth up to £100k. Polo must be slavering at the thought of a share of this car. She only mentions her brother not her Dad's other 2 children. We all know what happens if Polo gets her hands on a large sum of cash. I am also mindful of the first rule of Polo - never believe anything she says.
I’m hoping no way would it go to her.Wouldn’t be surprised she’s not in his will.

Reactions: 9
That is a Jaguar E-Type - if in excellent condition would be worth up to £100k. Polo must be slavering at the thought of a share of this car. She only mentions her brother not her Dad's other 2 children. We all know what happens if Polo gets her hands on a large sum of cash. I am also mindful of the first rule of Polo - never believe anything she says.
She said in the video her Dad was the one and only owner of this vehicle. She is lying Reg AAC15J has had 11 registrations and the last owner purchased it in 2016. What is she upto?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She said in the video her Dad was the one and only owner of this vehicle. She is lying Reg AAC15J has had 11 registrations and the last owner purchased it in 2016. What is she upto?
Yeah what the duck ahhh I know….££££££££££££££❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Reactions: 10
'Be nice' obviously means snort gak whilst you're in labour with them, try and kill one of them at a young age and putting her minge and tits on the internet for her kids and everyone else to see. duck off you deluded, revolting bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Except for when she publicly calls her daughter a bleep, bad mouths her father knowing it will hurt her child .... and lets not forget drugging poor Kai, when he was younger, taking him to a forest at night to end his life .... and that small matter of using all through her pregnancies, and while in labour, I do believe her son was born addicted and had to suffer cold turkey, Id imagine Jodie also had issues, thanks to ` mummy ` putting ❄❄ before them and the million other things she has done over the years to HURT her children, which started from the ` womb ` ... and continues to do so, when madam feels ignored, she throws them under the bus, quite regularly, blasting them with stupid dumb quotes aimed directly at them on SM ... but yeah, in her drunk, drug addled, delusional mind, she is a mother who ` protects ` her children, no matter what ... check out ` mother earth ` :rolleyes: spouting a load of deranged bollocks, as per

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Leaving suicide notes for your kids to find, your son finding you overdosed and thinking you were dead, overdosing your son on prescription medication and taking him to a secluded wood to die in a failed murder suicide attempt, taking drugs during your pregnancies - such a wonderful Mother! What damage has she done to her kids - both mentally and physically?
---
Except for when she publicly calls her daughter a bleep, bad mouths her father knowing it will hurt her child .... and lets not forget drugging poor Kai, when he was younger, taking him to a forest at night to end his life .... and that small matter of using all through her pregnancies, and while in labour, I do believe her son was born addicted and had to suffer cold turkey, Id imagine Jodie also had issues, thanks to ` mummy ` putting ❄❄ before them and the million other things she has done over the years to HURT her children, which started from the ` womb ` ... and continues to do so, when madam feels ignored, she throws them under the bus, quite regularly, blasting them with stupid dumb quotes aimed directly at them on SM ... but yeah, in her drunk, drug addled, delusional mind, she is a mother who ` protects ` her children, no matter what ... check out ` mother earth ` :rolleyes: spouting a load of deranged bollocks, as per
Posted my reply before I had read yours!
---
Polo just has to open her mouth to be caught out in a lie. If he did own a £100k+ car how on earth did he end up in a supported housing flat looking dishevelled and unkempt? If his 3rd wife is alive and he left no will she will inherit everything. If they have divorced or she is dead and he left a will it will go to the beneficiaries. If he left no will then his estate after debts and costs are shared equally amongst his 4 children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It was her darling friend George Gilbey's funeral yesterday and she was doing her OnlyGrans. Haven't seen any evidence she attended the funeral. Used his death for likes and sympathy then didn't bother to promote or donate to his GoFundMe :confused:

of1.jpg

Some news on the boyband documentary she's in...

It was her darling friend George Gilbey's funeral yesterday and she was doing her OnlyGrans. Haven't seen any evidence she attended the funeral. Used his death for likes and sympathy then didn't bother to promote or donate to his GoFundMe :confused:

View attachment 2897847

Some news on the boyband documentary she's in...
She’s probably only in it for couple of minutes.