Danniella Westbrook #15 Had A Narcotic Dream About Being In Bed W/Robbie. Woke To Find It Was Bobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she's posted a picture on a 7 second clip, all other girls who do this kinda thing, record a video where they pout twirl,

Not our Fruit Corner, they'd be snot dripping, lisp singing peroxided custard looking filters trying to keep up,
---
But she says she's got it to herself. You wouldn't say that if you were the only person living there.
She lives in the garage doesn't shes, shares the bathroom and living room, Mams out with friends.

She's sat thier legs a kimbo, mullering her self senseless and dripping lemon curd every where, for £3.68.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mooching about online I found this old pic from 2008. This is Polo in the dining room of her fancy mansion in California with her housekeeper, getting ready to host afternoon tea later that day. I forget sometimes what a fall from grace she's had.

View attachment 2885959
Madness. She had so many opportunities to live a wonderful life, for the rest of her years. Threw it all away.

Reactions: 14
Yes,we’ve all seen that🤮

what about this,our fab poster Error404 posted this few weeks ago,it’s classic.🤣

View attachment 2880575
This is brilliant..lovely Dollylovesshoes xxx
---
Yes,lots do that up the bum don’t they.Do you think she’s still doing it?or going a bit clean,I can’t see her mum buying her a flat if she’s still cracked.
Drugs up the bum? Good grief! You learn something new every day on here! :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Leaving Jodie out. Nasty bleep!
We know the games she plays to mind duck and manipulate people. One minute the best ever friend and the best thing that ever happened to her and next the scum of the earth. Next she will slag off her ex husband just to spite Jodie. I feel sorry for Bobby.

Reactions: 14
438789776_18321743494134531_2072674365505406094_n(1).jpeg

She's been at her Mum's watching BGT. She's put a video up of her Nephew topless, I won't post it but it's on her Snapchat. No privacy for kids with her :confused:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t see em,but has she fallen out with Jodie again?Or Jodie is ignoring her!
She can't have fallen out with Jodie again because they have never made up as far as I can tell. They haven't followed each other on social media for over a year now and Jodie blocked her IG last summer. She might have blocked her phone number too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The latest... she's arse licking Rymi again.

:sick:
of1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
oh I’ve been Epping Forest country club couple of times.Many years ago.Did t see her there but friends had off her nut ❄

That is a Jaguar E-Type - if in excellent condition would be worth up to £100k. Polo must be slavering at the thought of a share of this car. She only mentions her brother not her Dad's other 2 children. We all know what happens if Polo gets her hands on a large sum of cash. I am also mindful of the first rule of Polo - never believe anything she says.

Reactions: 15