Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has probably been said, but “weighted” what the hell!!! I so want to comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just had a nosey at his account and noticed he’s doing ads but hiding the hashtag at the very ends. Aren’t they meant to be at the beginning?

Tagging himself a 'model' in the pic of him wearing that dinner jacket to the SW ball.... What an absolute c*u*n*t 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh this dude is such a dumbass.

A friend of mine tattooed him around the time he won mr sleek and said he’s an ACTUAL moron. 😹

Reactions: 2
Oh this dude is such a dumbass.

A friend of mine tattooed him around the time he won mr sleek and said he’s an ACTUAL moron. 😹
How much therapy did your friend need afterwards? 😆😆 Oh my god I can imagine how bad he is IRL 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much therapy did your friend need afterwards? 😆😆 Oh my god I can imagine how bad he is IRL 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahah imagine - a full day sitting with Mr Sleek 🤦‍♀️ I wonder if the other customers at the studio were given a discount due to his untimely presence...

Apparently he was very arrogant and trying to impress the artists with his accomplishment of losing 20lbs in 20 days or whatever the f it was...

Reactions: 1