Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had a car crash, then whilst exchanging details another car hit them and he ended up on the bonnet. Somebody said it was his own fault for voting Tory and they should have let him bleed out!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He had a car crash, then whilst exchanging details another car hit them and he ended up on the bonnet. Somebody said it was his own fault for voting Tory and they should have let him bleed out!
Its not funny but im howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that his gf?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t agree about letting him bleed about.....but the bloke is an absolute prick! I mean who takes photos during an accident and then posts them on social media!

Reactions: 6
Why is he laying on the bonnet?? Biggest attention seeker on Instagram!! bleeping wet lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As awful as the incident was and I’m pleased he’s ok and his family ....I keep looking at that bonnet picture and Pmsl ???? Like why !!!!! So staged ...is his feet actually propped up on the other car door 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
As awful as the incident was and I’m pleased he’s ok and his family ....I keep looking at that bonnet picture and Pmsl ???? Like why !!!!! So staged ...is his feet actually propped up on the other car door 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly these people will post anything on social media 🙈😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s the most awkward cringe account.

He even outdoes Fopp noodle gate when he says tit like hero hair, does the thumbs up, down or sideways on the scales photos or tries to do an ad for muscle food. Can’t follow him cos he weirds me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s the most awkward cringe account.

He even outdoes Fopp noodle gate when he says tit like hero hair, does the thumbs up, down or sideways on the scales photos or tries to do an ad for muscle food. Can’t follow him cos he weirds me out.
He’s ultimate cringe 😫🤣

Reactions: 1
He’s ultimate cringe 😫🤣
Makes me wanna sew my hole up.

...did you see him showcasing his new fancy piece while doing an ad with a gifted meal at that food joint with the bleeping weirdo owner? The one who calls Dann a model?
Can’t write this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I’ve never followed him or this thread but WTF is he DOING!! Who gets in a car accident and takes pictures of themselves spread eagle on a car bonnet and then puts it on SM?!
I’m deleting my Instagram I can’t 😫

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 his feet propped up and the fact he’s casually making sure he’s lying on his jacket so he doesn’t get dirty 😂 what an embarrassment 🤯

• Haha
OMG I’ve never followed him or this thread but WTF is he DOING!! Who gets in a car accident and takes pictures of themselves spread eagle on a car bonnet and then puts it on SM?!
I’m deleting my Instagram I can’t 😫
Excuse the pun but, it’s car crash content at the best of times 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes me wanna sew my hole up.

...did you see him showcasing his new fancy piece while doing an ad with a gifted meal at that food joint with the bleeping weirdo owner? The one who calls Dann a model?
Can’t write this tit.
I’ve been there and it’s nice food.... needless to say (after he gave him 2 gifted meals in a week) I won’t be going again!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve been there and it’s nice food.... needless to say (after he gave him 2 gifted meals in a week) I won’t be going again!!
It’s honestly a joke all this free stuff they get when their posting god awful “content” it’s actually laughable 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3