Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow this tosser but he keeps coming up on my search feed! seriously getting on my nerves seeing his pictures, anything for a few quid on the gram! Sad bastard

Reactions: 3
Imagine being with someone as long as he had been with his wife, having two beautiful daughters together and then losing some weight and thinking he is too good for them?? he doesn’t even have the respect to keep his new one off social media for a couple of months! His wife looks like she has had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 11
Imagine being with someone as long as he had been with his wife, having two beautiful daughters together and then losing some weight and thinking he is too good for them?? he doesn’t even have the respect to keep his new one off social media for a couple of months! His wife looks like she has had a lucky escape!
As well as the extra humiliation watching him fawn all over Sophie Jude. He makes me sick. I think that's exactly what happened. He thinks he's the tit..we just know he's just tit!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is he dating his consultants daughter, or is it just coincidence that they have the same name?
His wife is indeed lovely and better off without this idiot!

Oh my god 😂 He’s ended a marriage and replaced her without even acknowledging it. This is just like Robbo.

Is he dating his consultants daughter, or is it just coincidence that they have the same name?
His wife is indeed lovely and better off without this idiot!
Yes, he is! They look the same as well! He lives locally to me and I’ve seen him coming out the gym! Not sure what people see in him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A lot of these seem to lose a load of weight and then split with long term partners I’ve noticed