Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
He's still milking the Mr sleek, he's the worst yo-yo dieter on insta. Least we don't have to put up with the thumbs up/thumbs down on the scales during lockdown 😂
I don't follow this clown, but I look at his profile every so often to laugh at him as he's a right smarmy dickhead! 😡 Imagine asking for a photo posing like a numpty on the scale? Ffs! 😂

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Urgh yes isn't he! Do you know what did it for me? Last week we he was posting about feeling lonely and not having anybody.... if that's not a slap in the face to his wife after how amazing and accepting she's been then I don't know what is!

They're all the same 'Slimming World has given me a new lease of life' No you mean you're all a bunch of misfits who have now lost some weight (bravo) gained a shit load of confidence thanks to all licking each other's hoops and now seem to think you're all to good now for current partners. Shocking and so predictable.
It was just so someone would message him, a rouse!! I feel ever so sorry for Katherine, she must be so confused.

Yes, a lot of them start becoming too big for their boots and leaving their partners who have been with them even when they were huge. Or they're partner hopping, prime example is Ryan Lightfoot, he's had 2 partners and left them harshly.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Yes you're spot on... attention seeking at it's finest! I know, poor woman.

Ohhh I don't think I follow him. I'll have to go and have a nosey. I feel sorry for all the slimming world widows.
There are no clues on there, he's deleted a lot of her pics 😅. Tanya and his latest was Shani but she's off with someone else, in less than a month after he dumped her.

Banana&custard

Just had a nosey at his account and noticed he’s doing ads but hiding the hashtag at the very ends. Aren’t they meant to be at the beginning?