Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so vain he's bound to read here. How this bleep hasn't got a bigger busier thread I'll never know! He's so so irritating 🤢
His thread keeps busy cos he’s a big fat fish lipped bleep who posts for attention. It’s like a bleeping tragic train wreck you don’t want to watch but you can’t help it cos it’s comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His thread keeps busy cos he’s a big fat fish lipped bleep who posts for attention. It’s like a bleeping tragic train wreck you don’t want to watch but you can’t help it cos it’s comedy gold.
I'm just amazed there aren't more people commenting tbh😄 because I can't believe the way a fully grown man conducts himself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's gotta be trolling himself at this stage posting this...

Screenshot_20211230-115101_Instagram.jpg

absolutely NO IDEA he was mr sleek 4 bleeping years ago....

all together everyone... "Tell me why... I don't like...mondays!"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems to me he's hanging onto the past by his finger tips....... bleeping get over yourself.... nobody cares !!
4 years ago!!!!
Why these people talk about massive weight loss from literally 3/4/5 years ago plus!!! And it’s sounding insensitive by what I’m saying without wanting to sound harsh they’ve all regained. How’s it an accomplishment?!
It’s a bit different if your sharing a memory from 4 year ago like University a new home a newborn etc. but weight loss… they need to get over it

Reactions: 4