Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220202-064535_Instagram.jpg

"Walked away with slimmer of the month award"

You won it by default you bleeping moron.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220217-084311_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220217-084257_Instagram.jpg

what is he going on about? anybody else that was in that position would simply take the week off group and book out until the following week... not super dann.

His posts honestly make me feel dumb as tit everytime i read them.

"its not what you know its who you know"

he simply weighed using the consultants card to test that they are working properly, and I know that cause I've set them up in my group for my consultant and the screen says "consultant weigh completed, please remove card"
Screenshot_20220217-084632_Gallery.jpg

penny for her thoughts?
Screenshot_20220217-084654_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1068223View attachment 1068224
what is he going on about? anybody else that was in that position would simply take the week off group and book out until the following week... not super dann.

he simply weighed using the consultants card to test that they are working properly, and I know that cause I've set them up in my group for my consultant and the screen says "consultant weigh completed, please remove card"
View attachment 1068227

penny for her thoughts?
View attachment 1068230
So gained a few lbs 🤣🤣🙄

Dannnnnnnn for you and Doris at the back who is clearly tired of your tit.. NO ONE GIVES A duck

• Haha
So gained a few lbs 🤣🤣🙄

Dannnnnnnn for you and Doris at the back who is clearly tired of your tit.. NO ONE GIVES A duck
Doris‘s shouldnt have to put up with tit like this, she clearly looks like she has her own troubles with the scales this week without this bellend giving the big thumbs up….twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doris‘s shouldnt have to put up with tit like this, she clearly looks like she has her own troubles with the scales this week without this bellend giving the big thumbs up….twit
Imagine having this MF in your fat club group.... I bet he goes on and on and on about himself every single week 😴😴😴😴

View attachment 1068227

penny for her thoughts?
View attachment 1068230

View attachment 1068227

penny for her thoughts?
View attachment 1068230
Consultant weigh should be exactly that! Not cuntchops weigh! What if another member is on steroids 😴😴 & didn’t want their weight registered, the consultant weigh can only be used once!

View attachment 1068227

penny for her thoughts?
View attachment 1068230
Doris is wishing he’d gone through the window after posing on the car bonnet

• Haha
So monkey boy went to the safari park and a monkey was on the bonnet of his car....

where have I seen that before?

Oh yeah....

IMG_20220306_060332.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220308-203942_Instagram.jpg

How disrespectful is this to those girls' mom?

Shame he didn't respect his wife when he was married to her eh?

bleeping burger nippled primate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine seeing this berk pose on the scales every week. The old biddies must be thinking “what a bellend.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7