Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice that he said he had a "personal tour guide".
Why does he make himself out to be something important?

It's like the time someone I know told me they were eating at the same place as him in Birmingham and he was making out he was invited there, he wasn't and the staff were all taking the piss out of him amongst themselves and one of them told her he was a paying customer like everyone else.

Absolute bleeping weapon

πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211024-082008_Instagram.jpg

how is he still mentioning this? It was almost 4 years ago πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

also, he honestly looks so gormless here πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
massive news to announce? duck you think you are daniel?

mans a twit.

Screenshot_20211024-081948_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah or maybe because you were in Paris shovelling in pastries and
View attachment 825840

how is he still mentioning this? It was almost 4 years ago πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

also, he honestly looks so gormless here πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
massive news to announce? duck you think you are daniel?

mans a twit.

View attachment 825839
That wet, de ad fish look lol. Yeah maybe because you were in Paris all week stuffing your face with pastries, heavy food and beer. Maybe that's why you ballooned

Reactions: 1
Yeah or maybe because you were in Paris shovelling in pastries and

That wet, de ad fish look lol. Yeah maybe because you were in Paris all week stuffing your face with pastries, heavy food and beer. Maybe that's why you ballooned
How bleeping dare you mock Mr Sleek 2018

He's like Richard Ashcroft still dining out on bittersweet symphony

πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211030-235032_Instagram.jpg

I find this so bleeping distasteful.

didn't you vow to love, honour and obey the actual mother of your kids? you know, the woman you cheated on her with? She's also morally bankrupt so you deserve each other I suppose..

Screenshot_20211030-235050_Instagram.jpg

why does he ALWAYS have a suprised look on his face like he's one of those paedos caught out by a vigilante group on facebook?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 838814

didn't you vow to love, honour and obey the actual mother of your kids? you know, the woman you cheated on her with? She's also morally bankrupt so you deserve each other I suppose..

View attachment 838816

why does he ALWAYS have a suprised look on his face like he's one of those paedos caught out by a vigilante group on facebook?
I think he's trying to be "cute" ... and off I go to throw up 🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 838814

View attachment 838816

Kid in the background totally mocking Sullys pose
Mans is a (best Kim Woodburn impression) adulterer

• Haha
Reactions: 2