Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
He is so disrespectful to his ex wife. Absolutely vile man. Ex Mrs Sully - is you are reading this - you are well rid.

Reactions: 3

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Does anybody know if there’s an actual thread on Sophie Jude? I can’t find one. I used to quite like her but she just makes me cringe now at how much she loves herself & the question & comments story about relationships came across as so desperate.. I find it hard to believe that she would struggle to get a man anyway so don’t know why she acts like that.
🙂
There ya go sweetie

Doobots

Chatty Member
Isn’t that lad of his new mrs a grown teenager as well? Like why bother parading it on a public SW Instagram account?
I was 13 or 14 when I met my now step parents. At that age you are not on the lookout for extra parents. It's set in your brain who your mum and dad are (unless the bio dad is totally out of the scene, in which case wouldn't you be wary of this new guy?) I was always nice to them but I was not all 😍 you're my new daddy!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I don't follow him but from here I've been and had a nosey ! He's another strange one like Ben Green... loses weight thinks they are God's gift ! Dan seem so full of himself - and I think it's really disrespectful if he's not long split with the mother of his kids to be parading his new missus over Insta declaring undying love ! Oh and he's too local to me for my liking lol !

swipe_up

VIP Member
Why would they be ads you burger nippled kipper lipped fuckbag? So you should pay like everyone else, you're nothing special. Even if they were ads, you wouldn't declare it properly anyway, just like your musclefood posts.

Is it special because thats where you used to go when you were cheating on your wife?
His fucking mouth

• Haha