Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like you know him

Reactions: 5
Yeah he has zero morals! Won’t be long until he moves on! His ex wife has had a serious reprieve! I’m just waiting patiently for him to become a fatty bum bum again!
He will, he's already trying to lose the 2 stone odd he put back on I can't express how much I can't stand him. I've never met the guy but you can just tell what a complete wanker he is

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been going to sleep and for some reason I thought about when this dickhead jumped on the car bonnet for a pic. What a knob.

Reactions: 9
I met this twat once when he came to my SW group and acted like some kind of god. I met his ex a great times and she seemed lovely, lucky escape??
Was this when sw decided to send all the instagram SW wankers to groups around the county, in a true fat fighters little Britain moment? I couldn't believe they did that

Reactions: 6
Was this when sw decided to send all the instagram SW wankers to groups around the county, in a true fat fighters little Britain moment? I couldn't believe they did that

I've been tempted to attend his group one of the weeks, he lives literally about 20 minutes from me

Reactions: 8
Yes bloody hilarious. His ego came through the door before the rest of his body

Reactions: 6
Oh god the bragging new car stories.. can’t wait for him to have a picture on the bonnet of this one!

He really thinks he’s something special it’s so cringe.

Nice of his sugar momma to buy it for him though!

Reactions: 7