Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos today ๐Ÿ˜‚ she looks more like sheโ€™s off her face on smack than in hospital. She needs help for her eating disorders...

Reactions: 3
Shes an idiot. Maybe instead of her erratic exercising she should of been for her smear test. Literally no sympathy here

Sorry no sympathy for her. Why do people go straight to social media when they're in hospital ๐Ÿ˜ก

Talk about attention seeking to the max. I suffer with a chronic condition and when I'm in hospital I just about have the energy to sit up, let alone take stupid pictures for instagram ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 1
Boomerangs of her taking oramorph and then her ring being to big. She's lost far to much weight and looked ill before even entering hospital

Reactions: 2
Talk about attention seeking to the max. I suffer with a chronic condition and when I'm in hospital I just about have the energy to sit up, let alone take stupid pictures for instagram ๐Ÿ˜ก
What is wrong with her? I was confused, initially thought it was her back then she mentioned her smear ๐Ÿค”

She's such an attention seeker, it would be the last thing on my mind

Don't worry guys she can still manage to place an FM order and invite you to join her team ๐Ÿ˜…

Wow attention seeking and weird selfies to the max today

She doesn't think we get reminded enough to have a smear. So she's blaming the doctors/nhs now?

• Wow
Wow attention seeking and weird selfies to the max today

She doesn't think we get reminded enough to have a smear. So she's blaming the doctors/nhs now?
I was shocked reading this! In my area you get a letter then a reminder, as a grown adult & mother you need to take responsibility for it yourself, the NHS aren't there to baby us all!
I bloody hate the blame game with folk, everything is always someone else's fault - pathetic!

• Heart
I was shocked reading this! In my area you get a letter then a reminder, as a grown adult & mother you need to take responsibility for it yourself, the NHS aren't there to baby us all!
I bloody hate the blame game with folk, everything is always someone else's fault - pathetic!
Same here.

Maybe if she's that angry she should think twice about using the NHS and it's services and go private, she might get more reminders then.

She seriously needs help look at how skeletal she looks nowadays!! She looks haggard and frail...and donโ€™t even get me started on her strange hooping video on her story, still pulling those deranged faces but know she looks like a sugar skull sheโ€™s so gaunt ๐Ÿ’€
She's lost way too much weight. Her head looks too big for her body.

She really needs to stop with that stupid head pose

Reactions: 1
I haven't been on her page in a while as I've really gone off her. I can see the stupid head tilts are still happening on every post ๐Ÿ™„

So many of her followers ask her questions on her posts and she never answers ๐Ÿ˜ก

Another drama queen ๐Ÿ˜…
There's healthy weight loss and then there looking ill she looks ill now