Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m not sure what the deal is really. But she has an account for hooping classes now. Does this woman have any qualifications to instruct exercise/ fitness classes ???

I mean I will always respect her for putting herself out there and working out etc seems to be dedicated and hard working with it all. However I have to say seeing her constantly commenting on people such as Lucy something’s (I Can’t remember her surname but she’s pregnant was in towie years ago) photos and tagging people like Stacy Solomon and Hinch in her stories just gives me a bit of cringe for her. Like you’re clearly good at what you do, you’re helping people and enjoying it, isn’t that enough? You don’t need to look like a wannabe trying to get in with those influencers/celebs. Plus I feel awful saying this but when she did like 3 or 4 posts relating to Caroline Flacks death and trolling etc made a little uncomfortable.

Reactions: 1
It's her constant pouting I cant do with and all the gifted crap and begging like every other slimming world wannabe

Reactions: 2
I used to like her and thinks she came across very normal and down to earth now she is an absolute beg like the rest of them🙄 and when she’s exercising half the time her form is completely wrong, bow legged, crap technique I’m really not sure why she thinks she’s qualified to be advising others on exercise when she makes such a tit job of it herself!

Has anyone noticed the tattoo on her foot says 'ilsa' and not 'isla' 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Are the horrible comments she’s referring too on here about her? I can’t see anything much on here?

🤣yep she admitted she’s been reading the comments On here or “that horrible website wear people are allowed to rip you to tit” were her exact words!
Seems the eating disorder comment hit a nerve. Why is it as well that if you don’t agree with these ‘influencers’ or kiss their arses your jealous and a hater??!!?!
No hun not jealous just someone who’s allowed an opinion and thinks your a bit of a knob!
And you clearly do care a lot what we think as you keep making reference to it!!

I can’t stand her. She’s rude and obnoxious.

Feel sorry for her kids. “I’m hooping!”

Also why are they in a flat?! There’s a big age gap between her youngest and middle isn’t there, you’d think they’d want to move.

I understand some may not be able to afford a house but she rents her flat doesn't she as I swear she was moaning about the landlord.

Does anyone know what was wrong with her last night? Some other instagrammers (reality of rosh) said dani is fine and just needs time away. Did the poor girl miss one session of hooping 😂

Does anyone know what was wrong with her last night? Some other instagrammers (reality of rosh) said dani is fine and just needs time away. Did the poor girl miss one session of hooping 😂
Thought that. Maybe her hoop broke and she has to spend time with her kids😂 I used to like completely cara but she looks ridiculous with those glasses and has become really cocky 🤦🏼‍♀️All as bad as each other now!

Thought that. Maybe her hoop broke and she has to spend time with her kids😂 I used to like completely cara but she looks ridiculous with those glasses and has become really cocky 🤦🏼‍♀️All as bad as each other now!
Funny enough I have went right off completely cara too, 100% agree about the cockiness! I unfollowed Dani a few months ago, she was really annoying me with basically everything she did 🤣 you're right though, they're a cocky bunch these days & ll looked ridiculous at Rosh' party!

I’ve never come across this girl but saw Rosh’s story and had to have a look at her insta. What a selfish and ridiculous post to put up especially during these times when nobody can go around to do a wellbeing check. I presume she’s got children from what I’ve read on here so if she has family on insta who saw that post I can well imagine that they were shitting themselves for the children’s safety as well as Dani. Was there anything put on her stories prior to her posting ‘goodnight’ with nothing else?

I’ve never come across this girl but saw Rosh’s story and had to have a look at her insta. What a selfish and ridiculous post to put up especially during these times when nobody can go around to do a wellbeing check. I presume she’s got children from what I’ve read on here so if she has family on insta who saw that post I can well imagine that they were shitting themselves for the children’s safety as well as Dani. Was there anything put on her stories prior to her posting ‘goodnight’ with nothing else?
I’m not sure. She has a husband and 3 children. It’s baffling isn’t it. She’s normally on her phone 24/7. I know she has a family member, want to say brother? that’s Really poorly so maybe that’s why? But yeah posting the “goodnight” can be taken incorrectly.

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s actually having to spend time with her kids instead of locking herself away and hooping or balancing Isla something random so she can hoop in peace 😂

Reactions: 3
What did she put?

So, yesterday she "needed a break" from social media, today she's back to share her double page magazine interview?? Is it me, or am I missing something?? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3