Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like sheā€™s deleted her main page but sheā€™s still active on her other hula hooping page

Just seen another insta page has got all her hopping challenges saved onto their highlights

Literally just came on to say that, the bloody side pout, she looks a right smug twit

I donā€™t understand instagrammers announcing they need a break but then continuing to post?! So attention seeking. Either bugger off or stay. Itā€™s the equivalent of people ā€˜checking intoā€™ A&E on Facebook.

Reactions: 2
So I think the ā€œdue in Juneā€ bump buddies might have had a fallout? Cassie and Cara no longer follow dani. Cassies birthday flowers and chocs were only off Rosh and Cara with a note in the card saying something like ā€œFrom your favouritesā€, might have said something similar but I have slept since I saw it! I didnā€™t see anything on stories of dani wishing Cassie a happy birthday either.

Reactions: 1
Think Dani may be reading here šŸ˜‚ Hi Dani šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
I literally just say that On cassies but itā€™s not on her stories now or her posts. (Danis)

I take it back about Cara and Cassie not following however it definitely didnā€™t show them yesterday.

Last edited:
Used to follow her a few years back and actually liked her. I don't follow her anymore but I was on itsjojosjourney and I know they are friends so I had a quick look. Wow, she really thinks she's the first person to start hooping lessons. I don't really get the stupid faces she pulls either?

Reactions: 3
Is there a new thread for her? The perfect dress company ads and the non alcohol post just irritated me for some reason

She never declares her ads properly and slyly hides #gifted amongst her hashtags so annoying especially when everyone else has to follow the rules!

Reactions: 2