Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the way she treats her girlfriend as an accessory so, SO awkward. Why does she never have a name even?! She seems to be on a level with a piece of jewelry or a pair of shoes as something Dani flashes around for the 'gram, but I guess the girl stands for it because of the £££?
Oh my god, 100% THIS! You've just put into words what I've been thinking all along. She speaks about her like she would a possession; "my gf"...

It's the constant filming of them stroking hands and lying in bed that's weird. It's like she saying "look at us, we've just had sex", as if it's something to prove and as if they are the only ppl in the world shagging!

Then she bangs on about how people should be respecting her gf's privacy, when she clearly doesn't, as she plasters her allover her insta feed/stories for anyone to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, 100% THIS! You've just put into words what I've been thinking all along. She speaks about her like she would a possession; "my gf"...

It's the constant filming of them stroking hands and lying in bed that's weird. It's like she saying "look at us, we've just had sex", as if it's something to prove and as if they are the only ppl in the world shagging!

Then she bangs on about how people should be respecting her gf's privacy, when she clearly doesn't, as she plasters her allover her insta feed/stories for anyone to see!
Her mate callie does the same with the bed shots and the ruffled just had a shag hair...we get it, you’ve had sex, do you want a medal?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mate callie does the same with the bed shots and the ruffled just had a shag hair...we get it, you’ve had sex, do you want a medal?! 😂
Yep, seen her doing it too! My husband would divorce me for doing that and I wouldn't blame him. Maybe we're old fashioned, but our sex life is between us and us only!

Reactions: 5
Yep, seen her doing it too! My husband would divorce me for doing that and I wouldn't blame him. Maybe we're old fashioned, but our sex life is between us and us only!
Ha ha same here, he would absolutely not be on board with it. Plus to be honest the days of being able to lounge around in bed for hours afterwards are long gone 😂

Reactions: 4
I 100% was thinking the same with the girlfriend thing. The whole thing just seems really overdone and I understand she’s really happy and of course wants to share that she’s happy, but maybe it’s just her being an “influencer” and she feels the need to share everything but I just find it so cringeworthy.

also I really hate the face she does sometimes where she looks like she’s sucked on a lemon, her facial expressions are so weird sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she has the energy to have sex. I remember a post she did saying don't be afraid to get on top if you are a big girl. She barely gets out of bed let alone gets the energy to get on top! This was after she app got a load of questions about being in a mixed size relationship! I swear they make up tit just like Callie and her I get alot of questions about my hair..cooking...tit makeup...no you don't you just pretend to so you can film tit stories lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she has the energy to have sex. I remember a post she did saying don't be afraid to get on top if you are a big girl. She barely gets out of bed let alone gets the energy to get on top! This was after she app got a load of questions about being in a mixed size relationship! I swear they make up tit just like Callie and her I get alot of questions about my hair..cooking...tit makeup...no you don't you just pretend to so you can film tit stories lol.
Haha omg! Dani V is always laying down I’m surprised she hasn’t grown roots like a tree and attached herself to her bed permanently

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always says that she doesn’t feel accepted by the gay community as a ‘real lesbian’ whatever that is. Maybe it’s because she constantly goes on about it and acts like a teenager posting pics of her and her gf post sex and snogging.
i get it’s her first relationship with a woman but it’s just so cringeworthy and I deffo get the impression she’s more into her Gf than her gf is her...I bet you her gf will get sick of her constant whinging and childlike behaviour and dump her soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always says that she doesn’t feel accepted by the gay community as a ‘real lesbian’ whatever that is. Maybe it’s because she constantly goes on about it and acts like a teenager posting pics of her and her gf post sex and snogging.
i get it’s her first relationship with a woman but it’s just so cringeworthy and I deffo get the impression she’s more into her Gf than her gf is her...I bet you her gf will get sick of her constant whinging and childlike behaviour and dump her soon 😂
I highly doubt it, I get a feeling the girlfriend may be getting benefits out of it. Dani V is also quite comfortable financially and I’m sure the girlfriend is aware of this. In all the videos she posts the girlfriend looks absolutely bored😂 Also am I the only one who thinks Dani V looks so much incredibly older than this girlfriend of hers?

Reactions: 12
I highly doubt it, I get a feeling the girlfriend may be getting benefits out of it. Dani V is also quite comfortable financially and I’m sure the girlfriend is aware of this. In all the videos she posts the girlfriend looks absolutely bored😂 Also am I the only one who thinks Dani V looks so much incredibly older than this girlfriend of hers?

It’s like a mum with her teenager yeah!

• Haha
I hope it’s not to do with her mums health. That’s really the only genuinely serious thing she needs to be concerned about! Everything else always seems to be woe is me rubbish.

Reactions: 7
I've said before I have chronic arthritis,fibro and other health issues. 2 kids with special needs a partimejob and a partner. And I feel for anyone who has chronic pain but If I'd just spent 2 nights away in a hotel I would be feeling so relaxed grateful happy etc. But she can't ever just be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope it’s not to do with her mums health. That’s really the only genuinely serious thing she needs to be concerned about! Everything else always seems to be woe is me rubbish.
I thought the same! I hope it’s not anything to do with that..
I've said before I have chronic arthritis,fibro and other health issues. 2 kids with special needs a partimejob and a partner. And I feel for anyone who has chronic pain but If I'd just spent 2 nights away in a hotel I would be feeling so relaxed grateful happy etc. But she can't ever just be happy.
She seems so moany! I completely relate to the pain thing, but I find it so irritating how she always shares it it’s as if no one else goes through those things. She just seems so false and so self absorbed. Does anyone think this relationship of hers will last? Her girlfriend seems more like her carer! I just remembered when she got so happy over her girlfriend making her a hot water bottle and it’s like chill!! That’s such a basic thing to do but she plasters it everywhere. It’s so irritating

She looks like her gf's mother...
My cousin is a lesbian and she was telling me that its a running joke in the lesbian community that when a straight woman who comes out their first lesbian relationship is usually really whirlwind and intense...talk about marriage within the first month kinda thing but she says the honeymoon period always comes to an end...

• Haha
She looks like her gf's mother...
My cousin is a lesbian and she was telling me that its a running joke in the lesbian community that when a straight woman who comes out their first lesbian relationship is usually really whirlwind and intense...talk about marriage within the first month kinda thing but she says the honeymoon period always comes to an end...
Yeah I’ve heard of that too! How long have they been together? I think only around 6 months right? She acts like they’ve been together for so long

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.