Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoying, I hate the way she is about her new relationship, feel like she's heading for an upset.

I did really like her style but couldn't cope with all the sponsored stuff either.

Reactions: 5
Come across super entitled. She always seems to be able to go to press launches and free trips but not so much when it’s something that’s not paid/spons. Remember when she didnt go away with Callie but was posting being out on the lash whilst she was away

Reactions: 2
Definitely only seems to be ill when it suits , any press launch or free dinner she always seems well enough .
do like her style but have unfollowed , just seems like an entitled spoilt brat to be honest .

Reactions: 8
Remember seeing on Twitter comments between her and a mate saying ‘ I need a break, maybe time to ask our friend Matt o’lann ‘

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She comes across as quite needy, its always about her. Although a plus size influencer, she enhances/edits her videos and pictures too much for my liking. I just can’t warm to her.

Reactions: 1
I previously liked her, and never having sufferered ‘chronic pain’ I gave her the benefit of the doubt but oh she’s a hard watch sometimes. Always managed to recover from ‘dying’ to go to a press event or party or A paid for gig, then spends the next day in bed.... sceptical.

Like other commenters I really like her style but the fawning over the gf after being together two minutes is grating.

I take the health stuff with a pinch of salt, especially since she said on Twitter that before this year she hadn't seen a doctor for several years. Surely if you were as ill as she makes out you'd be in regular contact with your doctor?

Maybe just me but I found this pretty arrogant ?
i agree with you. I’m not quite sure how this all works but am I correct in thinking she has mentioned or used something from this company thinking she will get money for doing it even though it’s not official business (?) She doesn’t hold back in bad mouthing companies/people ...not a great selling point!

When her mum was undergoing treatment for breastcancer she did an ad for the marks and spencers target tshirts , but did notice hers was actually a freebie , didnt pay for hers ffs . Cheeky cow , shes horrible

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ive just noticed that she very rarely has anything positive to say about anyone that isn’t in her clique . For someone who is not backward in calling people out, she needs to think before she types.

Reactions: 3
I like her, for the most part. This annoyed me today, however 😂 I’m a bigger girl and seeing her take his tweet about him gaining weight during lockdown so personally made me quite embarrassed for her. He was talking about himself, not personally attacking you for your body type.

Attachments

I like her, for the most part. This annoyed me today, however 😂 I’m a bigger girl and seeing her take his tweet about him gaining weight during lockdown so personally made me quite embarrassed for her. He was talking about himself, not personally attacking you for your body type.
she’s always trying to cause ‘beef’ with others though isn’t she. My guess is many people regardless of their current weight/body type will be heavier at the end if this, he wasn’t talking about her, probably never even heard if her. She’s always so ready to be offended .

• Heart
This girl loves drama....ive followed her for years! Remember when she was besties with Grace /uglyfaceofbeauty.
Also her new girlfriend looks about 14 sorry to say she looks like her mother when you see them in pictures together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear a made a post about this but God knows where it is.

I completely agree. Its bloody cheeky the way she twisted it and then all her insecure followers piled on.

Agreed that her girlfriend looks much younger. I listened to the podcasts she did (the Cosmo one and another one, can't remember the name) where she talks about her new relationship and in one of them she talks about how there is a big age gap between her and her gf - doesn't say how old she is though.

To me it seems really odd that she is making such a big deal about how much her girlfriend looks after her (I'm thinking specifically about the hot water bottle post but lots of other examples) especially this early on in their relationship. I get that she's been treated badly before and I know how lovely it is going into a relationship where someone is actually a genuinely kind person rather than a total knobhead (been there, done that!) but honestly sometimes it sounds like she's celebrating having a carer not a girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.