Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, the most interesting thing about her is her family and their house haha. Her family home is absolutely stunning.

She definitely thinks liking aperol and having bad period pains constitutes a personality.
Agree completely. I love her fashion sense but she is otherwise totally unrelateable for me.

She is incredibly privileged (boarding school education, wealthy family with massive family home in an expensive part of the UK, constant supply of prosecco, house bought by her parents, funded lifestyle with no need to work, foreign homes (remember the Italy holiday stories?!) etc) and so I find it hard to relate to her whinges.

I also find her constant “gifted” item posting a bit tedious in her stories, it’s so distasteful and I never get a sense as to whether she actually likes the product or is churning out the usual “I love it” because it has been given free.

As much as I love her style and fashion shoots, the constant suck up to brands and blind endorsement makes me question her integrity.

I do wonder what is going to happen to her in the future - when she’s in her 40s, 50s etc - will she just continue the way she is, living off the Bank / inheritance of Mum and Dad? Seems a bit depressing to be honest...

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t see that though? Ignoring half the ‘ woe is me’ , she still begs for trips away?

Reactions: 2
Has she deactivated her account, or am I blocked. Weird if I was because I’ve never commented or followed

20200425_124557.jpg

Makes a change ffs. My 16 year old stepdaughter hasn't seen her boyfriend in weeks and doesn't whinge about it as much as this child who is literally at the beginning of her relationship 🙄 Today I am very angry over entitled brats who are used to having everything they want

Reactions: 6
she’s like a broken record with this....they’re adults so they could have taken government advice and moved in together if it was going to be so difficult to be apart. Pretty sure there would be enough room at hers🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yes, you're very good at sitting on your sofa wearing active wear. But what's the point then? And what is exactly the message this brand is trying to send?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise this thread existed. I’ve been tattling on another DV thread 🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyway, I asked this question on the other thread- what happened to her invisalign she had been gifted??

Reactions: 1
Agree completely. I love her fashion sense but she is otherwise totally unrelateable for me.

She is incredibly privileged (boarding school education, wealthy family with massive family home in an expensive part of the UK, constant supply of prosecco, house bought by her parents, funded lifestyle with no need to work, foreign homes (remember the Italy holiday stories?!) etc) and so I find it hard to relate to her whinges.

I also find her constant “gifted” item posting a bit tedious in her stories, it’s so distasteful and I never get a sense as to whether she actually likes the product or is churning out the usual “I love it” because it has been given free.

As much as I love her style and fashion shoots, the constant suck up to brands and blind endorsement makes me question her integrity.

I do wonder what is going to happen to her in the future - when she’s in her 40s, 50s etc - will she just continue the way she is, living off the Bank / inheritance of Mum and Dad? Seems a bit depressing to be honest...
Honestly - wealth like that sets you up for life, she’s getting rent off two tenants, if she’s smart she’ll be saving / investing that money as a future income. The house will appreciate massively in value or when she moves she can rent the whole thing out for several thousand a month and use that as an income. I imagine her parents are smart with advising her so she’ll probably be semi/whoretired at 40. She could top up her money with the odd consulting job here / there like a lot of the ex glossy mag set are doing in their 40s & 50s. Also said it on the other thread but she’s shared her work as a (fabric?) designer and she was genuinely very good so could pursue that as a business.

To be born into wealth ey 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I got blocked a couple of weeks ago! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She did some poll on her stories, I can’t even remember what the poll was for, but as I was scrolling through the story I accidentally hit the “no” on the poll. Within a few hours I’m blocked! 😂😂

What a sad sad existence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, what is she *doing* all day (apart from begging for free birthday stuff, lolling about on the sofa, scrubbing her face and whining/pining after her GF)?

Honestly, I would be going out of my mind with boredom.

I also found the birthday cake beg a little distasteful. You’ve got plenty of bloody time at the moment mate - find a recipe you like the look of, bake yourself a cake and challenge yourself to decorate it!

Over-privileged sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.