Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her - entitled, aggressive, constantly offended about something and the only gay person to walk the bleeping planet 🙄 Oh and she always has such a smug, sneering look on her face. Needless to say, I don’t follow her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You forgot after having a go at the doc for worrying about putting on weight- the only overweight girl on the planet

QUOTE="Dizzy, post: 1124636, member: 11815"]
I don’t like her - entitled, aggressive, constantly offended about something and the only gay person to walk the bleeping planet 🙄 Oh and she always has such a smug, sneering look on her face. Needless to say, I don’t follow her 😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I really like her. I enjoy her with. Love her 'looks'. I know what you mean about her being quite spoilt. She's deffo a rich kid but suppose she can't help that. I enjoy her stories when on hol and I'm glad she's happy in love... Agree with other posters that she's needs to be careful as it's early days but we've all had that head over heels feeling right?

Also - I've messaged her a few times and she's ways got back to me and been super nice

The tit with Dr Ranj was ridiculous though. He doesn't have a nasty bone in his body! I wish she'd apologise to him. She was being over sensitive and as a big girl myself I'll say it - putting weight on during this pandemic ISNT good or healthy so I think Dr Ranj is right to mention it in a negative/jokey way!

Reactions: 2
I previously liked her, and never having sufferered ‘chronic pain’ I gave her the benefit of the doubt but oh she’s a hard watch sometimes. Always managed to recover from ‘dying’ to go to a press event or party or A paid for gig, then spends the next day in bed.... sceptical.
She irritates me a lot. However I just have to point out as someone with an invisible illness and chronic pain condition that if you looked at my Instagram you’d have no idea. I put on my make up, take photos and go places where I’m told ‘you look so well’ etc and I’m in agony then spend days in bed/ crying in pain etc. So I actually do believe her about her illness.

Reactions: 10
Surely she should see a doctor about her pain though? If she finally conquered her dentist fear (which she managed to with a #gifted treatment), why wouldn't she a doctor about pain. Surely, drinking alcohol and being overweight don't help these issues?

Reactions: 3
Surely she should see a doctor about her pain though? If she finally conquered her dentist fear (which she managed to with a #gifted treatment), why wouldn't she a doctor about pain. Surely, drinking alcohol and being overweight don't help these issues?
But once you have a diagnosis, there is little else the doctor can do. You have to learn to manage your pain. Below is something I wrote on another thread (the Callie Thorpe one, where DV was being discussed). I’ve not seen a doctor in a good while about fibro as there is nothing new that can be done.

“Just have to jump in here. There are no specific meds for fibromyalgia. It’s trial and error to find things that might work for your specific symptoms. And the meds you get tried on often have horrendous side effects. My pain with fibro is debilitating at times, and the only med I’ve found that eases the pain gives me terrifying hallucinations. Therefore I had to opt to put up with the pain. It is now managed by finding my baselines and working as much as I can when I can. It’s an often misunderstood disorder.

Ironically though, often the best way to deal with it is movement. It’s a catch-22. And I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Edited to add: I used to really like Danielle, but had to unfollow about a year ago as I found she became unbearable. She’s a complete brat. And although I understand fibromyalgia better than some, I hate to say that I do think some people use the diagnosis as a crutch. Which does belittle the rest of us as we’re all then tarred with the same brush”

She irritates me a lot. However I just have to point out as someone with an invisible illness and chronic pain condition that if you looked at my Instagram you’d have no idea. I put on my make up, take photos and go places where I’m told ‘you look so well’ etc and I’m in agony then spend days in bed/ crying in pain etc. So I actually do believe her about her illness.
Same here. Sending spoons to you

Reactions: 9
But once you have a diagnosis, there is little else the doctor can do. You have to learn to manage your pain. Below is something I wrote on another thread (the Callie Thorpe one, where DV was being discussed). I’ve not seen a doctor in a good while about fibro as there is nothing new that can be done.

“Just have to jump in here. There are no specific meds for fibromyalgia. It’s trial and error to find things that might work for your specific symptoms. And the meds you get tried on often have horrendous side effects. My pain with fibro is debilitating at times, and the only med I’ve found that eases the pain gives me terrifying hallucinations. Therefore I had to opt to put up with the pain. It is now managed by finding my baselines and working as much as I can when I can. It’s an often misunderstood disorder.

Ironically though, often the best way to deal with it is movement. It’s a catch-22. And I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Edited to add: I used to really like Danielle, but had to unfollow about a year ago as I found she became unbearable. She’s a complete brat. And although I understand fibromyalgia better than some, I hate to say that I do think some people use the diagnosis as a crutch. Which does belittle the rest of us as we’re all then tarred with the same brush”

I'm so sorry you have to live with this condition, it sounds dreadful and I hope you are able to manage it as well as possible. I don't know a huge amount about it but as someone up thread has said, surely DV's health would be improved if she reduced her weight? I'm not here to weight bash or fat shame and perhaps it's harder to lose weight with this condition (?) but she is very over weight and that can't help.

Sorry to hear that you suffer. I don't know much, if anything about fibro. She just doesn't seem to help herself does she?

I'm so sorry you have to live with this condition, it sounds dreadful and I hope you are able to manage it as well as possible. I don't know a huge amount about it but as someone up thread has said, surely DV's health would be improved if she reduced her weight? I'm not here to weight bash or fat shame and perhaps it's harder to lose weight with this condition (?) but she is very over weight and that can't help.
Thank you, I appreciate that. It’s forever a learning curve, but I am determined to stay ahead of it.

Weight will make no difference to the condition itself, but yes - I’m sure being less heavy would help with managing it. But you’re also right, losing weight with fibro is difficult. PSOC is often a co-morbidity of fibro - which I’m sure most will know leads to weight gain/difficulty in weight loss. There’s also the fear of doing anything too strenuous, as the pain that you’ll have in response to the exercise is horrendous. It’s a vicious cycle.

At the end of the day, being sedentary isn’t healthy - but the pain we get in response is debilitating.

There are often days where you think “what’s the point”. You could exercise one day, and be bed bound for 6. Or you could do little and often for 7 days. I know which I opt for, but that’s after 20 years of “suffering” and having got to know my body. Perhaps DV isn’t there yet. But she’s also made a living out of her size, so probably isn’t motivated to work on it.

Sorry to hear that you suffer. I don't know much, if anything about fibro. She just doesn't seem to help herself does she?
I don’t think she’s motivated to. Her career is being big, and her whole persona is based on that. If she lost weight, she’d lose her identity.....and the world would see that she’s actually quite ordinary

Reactions: 9
I bet though you wouldn’t refuse to attend an all expenses event just because you wasn’t being paid to attend and blame it on fibro

Thank you, I appreciate that. It’s forever a learning curve, but I am determined to stay ahead of it.

Weight will make no difference to the condition itself, but yes - I’m sure being less heavy would help with managing it. But you’re also right, losing weight with fibro is difficult. PSOC is often a co-morbidity of fibro - which I’m sure most will know leads to weight gain/difficulty in weight loss. There’s also the fear of doing anything too strenuous, as the pain that you’ll have in response to the exercise is horrendous. It’s a vicious cycle.

At the end of the day, being sedentary isn’t healthy - but the pain we get in response is debilitating.

There are often days where you think “what’s the point”. You could exercise one day, and be bed bound for 6. Or you could do little and often for 7 days. I know which I opt for, but that’s after 20 years of “suffering” and having got to know my body. Perhaps DV isn’t there yet. But she’s also made a living out of her size, so probably isn’t motivated to work on it.

I don’t think she’s motivated to. Her career is being big, and her whole persona is based on that. If she lost weight, she’d lose her identity.....and the world would see that she’s actually quite ordinary

Reactions: 1
The things she posts on twitter about her relationship are just.... embarrassing. She acts like a teenager with her first partner! I know this is her first "out" relationship but still, she's a grown woman - there's no need for all the immature comments etc.

Reactions: 2
Why do some plus size ‘influencers’ feel personally attacked by everything. Stating how long it takes to Burn X amount of calories may be useful for some people who are trying to lose weight. Being overweight IS unhealthy no matter how they try and dress it up

Reactions: 7
Not sure why she needed to get her knickers in a twist about that. He’s commenting on a BBC show. I’m not sure I like the message you need to exercise to earn your food but at the same time people are clueless about calories, hence why so many of the population are obese

Reactions: 3
That’s just her, offended by everything. Shes so dull as well. Look at this thread, there’s nothing juicy because she’s really not that interesting.

Reactions: 4
That’s just her, offended by everything. Shes so dull as well. Look at this thread, there’s nothing juicy because she’s really not that interesting.
I agree, the most interesting thing about her is her family and their house haha. Her family home is absolutely stunning.

She definitely thinks liking aperol and having bad period pains constitutes a personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.