Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as being super entitled and bloody hard work. Neither of those traits are endearing.

Reactions: 1
I am a relatively new follower* so I had no idea about her family's wealth! Are there pics on her Insta? I assume she owns her own house - does she rent out rooms or have other properties that she rents out? Sorry if this is all common knowledge, I'm behind!

Interesting comment about Invisalign and her teeth and wondered about this - my teeth aren't great and am self conscious about smiling in pics so am always hyper aware of others' teeth and smiles!

* Been following since she did the thread about her first date with her gf on Twitter - I thought it was cute and I love hearing about other lesbians finding love! But I think I mentioned this on one of the other threads - the fetishisation of her butch girlfriend both by her and her (mostly straight!) followers makes me roll my eyes so hard! I have followed a lot of her online friends for years so it's weird that she was never really on my radar.

I liked that article about lockdown and how it affected their relationship, thought it was honest and genuine. Wish she would stop moaning about wanting a cuddle though!

Reactions: 3
^ I don't think there's grid posts but when she visits with her parents she usually stays a few days and posts videos of inside their house. It has an indoor pool and the decor overall is just stunning. It's a big house on a big piece of land (from memory they have a private lane / road that leads to their property). It really is beautiful.

Update - just checked her page and there's a highlight "Devon life". That's filmed at her parents house so lots of footage in there.

Her parents own a Patisserie in Devon.

She used to tag a guy called @Sulsworld, I dunno if she had anything going on with him, but he was hot ๐Ÿ˜‚

I got blocked a couple of weeks ago! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She did some poll on her stories, I canโ€™t even remember what the poll was for, but as I was scrolling through the story I accidentally hit the โ€œnoโ€ on the poll. Within a few hours Iโ€™m blocked! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What a sad sad existence.
Hahahaha what!
Thatโ€™s pathetic.

She used to tag a guy called @Sulsworld, I dunno if she had anything going on with him, but he was hot ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh yeh! I recognise that guy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Eh. Why was she angling for a birthday cake the other day when her parents can sort her one out?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
^ I don't think there's grid posts but when she visits with her parents she usually stays a few days and posts videos of inside their house. It has an indoor pool and the decor overall is just stunning. It's a big house on a big piece of land (from memory they have a private lane / road that leads to their property). It really is beautiful.

Update - just checked her page and there's a highlight "Devon life". That's filmed at her parents house so lots of footage in there.
And the property in Italy looks gorgeous.

Charley van purpz!!
I always assumed these were all her gbf!
Yes thatโ€™s it! Used to call each other โ€œbum bumโ€ for some odd reason. It always seemed like she had someone sheโ€™d be obsessive over for a while and then theyโ€™d disappear/be replaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.