Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What drugs, coke or smack I would say?

Most dealers up here (Edinburgh) are soft as tit though I imagine England to have harder men, except of course for the city of Glasgow where the big boys are😂😂
Have you seen the spice boys we have in Glasgow punting? You see their teeth before you see them. All that money and they can’t afford a pair of socks between the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the spice boys we have in Glasgow punting? You see their teeth before you see them. All that money and they can’t afford a pair of socks between the lot of them.
Spice hasn’t quite made it through this way yet but it’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 2
Her Mother creases me, constantly preaching about how everyone is jealous of the beautiful and successful Danielle. Jealous of what? Being on the internet with pringles hanging out her fanny? Hahahahaha. Have a day off love!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
One day I noticed her fella literally has no eyebrows and now whenever I see a picture of him thats all I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her Mother creases me, constantly preaching about how everyone is jealous of the beautiful and successful Danielle. Jealous of what? Being on the internet with pringles hanging out her fanny? Hahahahaha. Have a day off love!
Danielle was never beautiful ever, she was pretty but not even obviously pretty if you get me, you would need to look twice at her to see it. She is just average looking now.

Reactions: 11
What's she said now? Danielle's far from ugly but even in her prime she was a girl next door type so not like she was so beautiful no one else could possibly ever compete 🤷🏻‍♀️ mamajlloyd needs to give her head a wobble 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her mother is her biggest fan it’s so shameful like they don’t have a ounce of shame if that was my daughter I would be seriously having a word, her dad or husbands friends looking at the progitive pictures of her splashed on the gram! I think deep down they know nobody is jealous but there isn’t much else they can say to defend themselves soooo embarrassing, she has no friends either does she she must feel so tit she’s posted about mental health week is she messing !!!! witch

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People saying she has a great figure? I don’t see it 🙃

Don’t get me wrong she’s slim and doesn’t look awful especially for her age and having kids but considering she’s promoting all this fitness stuff and supposedly works out all the time she not in great shape, she looks skinny fat to me.

Reactions: 5
People saying she has a great figure? I don’t see it 🙃

Don’t get me wrong she’s slim and doesn’t look awful especially for her age and having kids but considering she’s promoting all this fitness stuff and supposedly works out all the time she not in great shape, she looks skinny fat to me.
Half of these folks are always in work out gear yet they aren’t toned, the only 3 celebs that I’ve seen genuine results with working out is from Fearne McCann, Charlotte Crosby and Louise Thomson. The rest just ducking wear the work out stuff to make it look like they work out but they don’t, or they don’t go to a PT and use machines wrongly because how can you use the gym as long as Goodger and yet still be the size she is, she doesn’t even have toned arms, a bag of sugar is a kilo and I have toned upper arms just from using sugar as a weight until I got my dumbells so I am seriously thinking that LG just goes to take pics, there is no way she works out.

Reactions: 4
Spice hasn’t quite made it through this way yet but it’s only a matter of time.
I don’t think we’re overrun with spice in Aberdeen either yet. We’re all about the Class As up here!

BTW thanks to whoever said the boyfriend looks like Billy Mitchell (I’m sorry, I have a terrible memory) 😂 I cant un-see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Danielle was never beautiful ever, she was pretty but not even obviously pretty if you get me, you would need to look twice at her to see it. She is just average looking now.
Danielle was always moderately attractive with a decent figure but fake boobs. Now she’s just passable, with fake everything. Some men like the fake look. I think they see it as a marker for a slag who will be up for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BTW thanks to whoever said the boyfriend looks like Billy Mitchell (I’m sorry, I have a terrible memory) 😂 I cant un-see it!
[/QUOTE]
That was me. Sorry 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.