Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that last staged pap shot article in daily fail there was a video in it with her chatting all bout her only fans. So cringe. She prattle all about her businesses, she's her fingers in so many pies apparently. Every other word is 'my children', shows her house, she's an interior designer too did you know, Danielle luv, we all do our own houses up, doesn't mean we're an interior designer. Then lastly her bedroom, 'where the magic for only fans happens' it's, so cringe. She always sounds like, she's got a bad head cold and is full of snot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On that last staged pap shot article in daily fail there was a video in it with her chatting all bout her only fans. So cringe. She prattle all about her businesses, she's her fingers in so many pies apparently. Every other word is 'my children', shows her house, she's an interior designer too did you know, Danielle luv, we all do our own houses up, doesn't mean we're an interior designer. Then lastly her bedroom, 'where the magic for only fans happens' it's, so cringe. She always sounds like, she's got a bad head cold and is full of snot.
Thatโ€™ll be the gear

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to follow her, when she split up with jamie I felt sorry for her as didn't he cheat? But over the years, she's shown herself for the vile specimen she really is. Absolute money grabbing pig. He was left with nothing and she lives in a house like that. I feel sorry for him now. He seems to live quite a humble life now but his fiancee is stunning, like the biggest upgrade ever from danielle!
And I cannot believe what you can see on google of her. Absolutely disgusting. Can you imagine what them poor boys are going to face at school, if it hasn't started already. But she's that selfish she doesn't care, it's all about the money....mother of the year right there ๐Ÿคฌ.
I feel sick after seeing all that on google.

Reactions: 5
I used to follow her, when she split up with jamie I felt sorry for her as didn't he cheat? But over the years, she's shown herself for the vile specimen she really is. Absolute money grabbing pig. He was left with nothing and she lives in a house like that. I feel sorry for him now. He seems to live quite a humble life now but his fiancee is stunning, like the biggest upgrade ever from danielle!
And I cannot believe what you can see on google of her. Absolutely disgusting. Can you imagine what them poor boys are going to face at school, if it hasn't started already. But she's that selfish she doesn't care, it's all about the money....mother of the year right there ๐Ÿคฌ.
I feel sick after seeing all that on google.
It was never proven but always rumoured that she cheated on Jamie with Spencer Matthews and community penis Dan Osborne from Towie ๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't doubt for a second she did cheat, when she first got with Jamie he wasn't anything like her usual type (jermaine defoe, David macintosh from gladiators, ironik etc) ..she seen him simply as a way of living the wag lifestyle and took first opportunity she could to rid herself of him, play the victim and guarantee herself a lifetime of spousal maintenance... Dim danielle didn't think it through though, the courts would take it into account if Jamie's wages dropped and she'd have to resort to only fans to keep the fake bag wag lifestyle going ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was never proven but always rumoured that she cheated on Jamie with Spencer Matthews and community penis Dan Osborne from Towie ๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't doubt for a second she did cheat, when she first got with Jamie he wasn't anything like her usual type (jermaine defoe, David macintosh from gladiators, ironik etc) ..she seen him simply as a way of living the wag lifestyle and took first opportunity she could to rid herself of him, play the victim and guarantee herself a lifetime of spousal maintenance... Dim danielle didn't think it through though, the courts would take it into account if Jamie's wages dropped and she'd have to resort to only fans to keep the fake bag wag lifestyle going ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Teddy Sherringham doesnโ€™t quite fit that demographic ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
With michael as well, I've always wondered what she saw in him, her ex's were good looking and successful, he's neither ๐Ÿ˜‚. But then maybe he has a good personality or is a nice person...then i see the pringles photo and there is no way on this earth that was a womans idea...that was clearly his idea to then send pics to his friends so he's as grim as he looks. They deserve each other!

• Haha

Community penis.... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That's the best description of him ever ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
With michael as well, I've always wondered what she saw in him, her ex's were good looking and successful, he's neither ๐Ÿ˜‚. But then maybe he has a good personality or is a nice person...then i see the pringles photo and there is no way on this earth that was a womans idea...that was clearly his idea to then send pics to his friends so he's as grim as he looks. They deserve each other!
She does this pattern where on the whole she goes for good looking seemingly "successful" men (round 1 jermain defoe, armand trarore etc. Round 2 Tom jimson and George Paniyotou) before long she ends up looking like a fool then goes for someone more low profile and less good looking (first Jamie, now Michael) maybe she likes the power dynamic at first of being the better looking more successful one in the relationship but then her attention ho, gold digging tendencies come out and she'll start hankering after the rich pretty boys again ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really can't see her being with Michael for life....

Reactions: 3
She does this pattern where on the whole she goes for good looking seemingly "successful" men (round 1 jermain defoe, armand trarore etc. Round 2 Tom jimson and George Paniyotou) before long she ends up looking like a fool then goes for someone more low profile and less good looking (first Jamie, now Michael) maybe she likes the power dynamic at first of being the better looking more successful one in the relationship but then her attention ho, gold digging tendencies come out and she'll start hankering after the rich pretty boys again ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really can't see her being with Michael for life....
No I agree, she'll move onto her next victim at some point. They must need their head read to go anywhere near her! Makes me wonder how much money she got out of jamie, she lives in a very expensive part of birmingham, in a massive house, surely she can't afford the mortgage on that!

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it was mentioned here or in another thread. But she was rumoured to have slept with Billie Mucklows (filthy rich) dad

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s too damaged to get anyone of the rich good looking successful ones now ๐Ÿค

Reactions: 5
I am so sick and tired of these instaskanks and bottom of the barrell scraping z-list so-called 'celebs' and they're hoe-ing for publicity and cash. Cannot stand Danielle Lloydd and her rancid ways. :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 9
I am so sick and tired of these instaskanks and bottom of the barrell scraping z-list so-called 'celebs' and they're hoe-ing for publicity and cash. Cannot stand Danielle Lloydd and her rancid ways.
I never realised how bad she actually was, one quick google search and every single part of her body is there for anyone to see, it's crazy! Her sons will be able to see her having sex with their step dad, I mean what the actual duck. She can't even deny it's her because it's clearly michael and definately her voice! Messed up!

• Sick
  • Sad
She used to be so pretty but she looks really old and washed up now

ITs actually mad though how having fame and money fucks your looks, Katie price, Danielle, Chloe ferry, Chloe Khan, Pete burns, Lauren goodger now looks like a man badly. Cindy cundy whatever her name is and so on. Literally other than someone like Davina or Kate Moss I canโ€™t see anyone really attractive these days whoโ€™s on the telly.

Reactions: 8
They came into a rather lovely Indian restaurant when I was with friends. They went to a table near the back . He has zero table manners and hunches over his food ....she although trashy had table manners.
Very nice restaurant ..amazing food.

Delhi 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.