Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got left with nothing? I thought she cheated on him. I thought he was going to do a reality show or maybe that was Danielle. She didnt upgrade her man.
She definately didn't upgrade 😂. I was shocked when the first photos of michael came out, thought it was a joke!!

He got left with nothing? I thought she cheated on him. I thought he was going to do a reality show or maybe that was Danielle. She didnt upgrade her man.
I remember jamie her ex posting that he'd gone to pick up the remainder of his belongings after everything had gone through, and he was literally left with a chair and a picture or something, he was laughing about it, out of a whole massive house, full of stuff that's all he was left with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She buys knock offs really?!?! Im shocked but deep down not surprised lol once she'd split up with Jamie I could never work out how she afforded her lifestyle so obvs she was saving a few pennies on shoes and bags hahaaaaa

Aparrently the lloyds are a nasty nasty family. Her brother split up with his girlfriend and DL's mum and dad turned up and took her car away!
yes every single thing she wears is knock off, it’s well known she only owns knock off bags shoes clothes but like to look like she’s paid for it all from her hard earned cash she’s not even got a job

I seen on another thread about her brother and her family all turned up at his baby’s mums house to take her car off her a day or so before Christmas she posted it all on her gram kirsty grierson she posted loads and loads on her stories about them all

Reactions: 3
He looks like Billy michell 🤮
Her man looks like a little boy facially
On that last staged pap shot article in daily fail there was a video in it with her chatting all bout her only fans. So cringe. She prattle all about her businesses, she's her fingers in so many pies apparently. Every other word is 'my children', shows her house, she's an interior designer too did you know, Danielle luv, we all do our own houses up, doesn't mean we're an interior designer. Then lastly her bedroom, 'where the magic for only fans happens' it's, so cringe. She always sounds like, she's got a bad head cold and is full of snot.
In her bedroom..the one she shares with her hubby..that seems so wrong. Is she basically a cam girl then? I wonder if Pringles sponsor it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes every single thing she wears is knock off, it’s well known she only owns knock off bags shoes clothes but like to look like she’s paid for it all from her hard earned cash she’s not even got a job

I seen on another thread about her brother and her family all turned up at his baby’s mums house to take her car off her a day or so before Christmas she posted it all on her gram kirsty grierson she posted loads and loads on her stories about them all
I watched those videos, it was shocking but the ex girlfriend of her brothers doesn’t do herself any favours. She is behaving very much like the scorned woman and it’s quite embarrassing as one day her kids will see and know all about it! Her brother does come across as a bit of a low life.

Reactions: 1
I watched those videos, it was shocking but the ex girlfriend of her brothers doesn’t do herself any favours. She is behaving very much like the scorned woman and it’s quite embarrassing as one day her kids will see and know all about it! Her brother does come across as a bit of a low life.
Sounds like she should have a TV reality show.. sounds like theres enough drama.

Reactions: 2

They’re vile, I saw Kirsty posted a video of them taking the car off her, do you know what else they did?

They came into a rather lovely Indian restaurant when I was with friends. They went to a table near the back . He has zero table manners and hunches over his food ....she although trashy had table manners.
Very nice restaurant ..amazing food.

Delhi 6.
That is a gorgeous place

With regard to DL's husband........... he pulled up next to me, in the school run, and promptly hawked up beside the car. Vile, vile, vile mannerless yob!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They’re vile, I saw Kirsty posted a video of them taking the car off her, do you know what else they did?
No I don’t only what I seen on the gram, the car being taken from her and her kids, looks like he’s moved on with a new 1, seemed they didn’t treat her nice that’s how she’s portrayed it to be

She’s flat out selling on DEPOP , rings , jewellery , kids worn clothes . So mustn’t have as much dollar as she lets on .

She’s flat out selling on DEPOP , rings , jewellery , kids worn clothes . So mustn’t have as much dollar as she lets on .
Yeah I agree, you don’t go on onlyfans if you have the money stashed away so that proves she’s not got the dollar 💵! Even after all the backlash she’s had from it you would think her husband would make her come off to save the embarrassment for him and her boys so it proves she’s on her arse

Reactions: 9
When she split up with Jamie she was with her cousin Jodi all the time - she doesn’t follow her on Instagram now so there must have been a falling out...or her cousin realised how vile the family are

yep it does seem embarrassing She might be a woman scorned lol she would have been better to just keep it quiet or maybe she wanted people to see them for what they really are, I still follow them all and he does seem vile how he’s been with so and so and now got a woman living with him Kirsty’s gram has been more entertaining than the rest lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.