Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely buys fake. She tagged some boutique when she had a new bag and it was selling fakes.it ended up in daily mail too. Same as Sam faires and gamma collins. Google it will come up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I suspect some of them, particularly when she'd just split up from Jamie, but she strikes me as the sort who thinks she should be kept not the other way around so now she's married I honestly can't see her agreeing to be tit on by 70 year old arabic men just to keep Mike in givenchy jumpers lol nor can I see that any man would be ok with his wife doing it...onlyfans is bad enough!

That said, I don't know where all her money comes from now, she isnt exactly a successful model anymore and designed4love makeup brushes look like any old shite someone could buy off AliExpress and stick a logo on.....

So god knows ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
A lot of stuff she is papped with is fake knock offs

Where can this be found, lol
Google

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 5
Best comment was on here a, while ago about her designer fanny 'was like a dlit on an ironing board' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lord forgive me; I just watched it! Had to nip out the room didnโ€™t want my boyfriend getting in on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Was that defo leaked? Given what tricks shes upto now, maybe they put it out?

Best comment was on here a, while ago about her designer fanny 'was like a dlit on an ironing board' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Shes had a designer vag has she not?

Duh sorry you said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
..her latest Instagram video .. is it just me or is she on something ? Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s much more than just pissed ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

I've just looked her up on company accounts, I think the phrase "she hasn't got a pot to piss in" sums her up.
She dissolved her "business" in May last year.

Reactions: 6
..her latest Instagram video .. is it just me or is she on something ? Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s much more than just pissed ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Must be deleted I canโ€™t see it, says about chicken when you sign up.
Presume this ketone is a pyramid scheme If she won 4th time this month. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Michaels a bad wet drip, canโ€™t see that lasting.. only fans really ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Her mum must be so proud ๐Ÿ™„

Yes her eyes are all over the place, either she's on the white stuff or she's shagged out.

• Haha
Natasha Hamilton is selling that ketone stuff too I think.
[/QUOT
Sheโ€™s in co-hoots with my Ex- fave Calum best. Had to delete him too much ketones and crystals. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ข ketone diet is simple you donโ€™t need all this extra pyramid shite

Reactions: 2
I would post a link on here but it probably breaks the rules! just search danielle lloyd sex tape on google and it easily comes up.....

Be prepared to feel very turned OFF ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha ha thanks, I just want to see her making an absolute tit out of herself, as per usual ๐Ÿ˜

Natasha Hamilton is selling that ketone stuff too I think.
Oh she does my head in, all the bloody ketone stuff on her Instagram all the time. Never used to mind her but itโ€™s all she goes on about now. Iโ€™m surprised she isnโ€™t up the duff by the latest on/off fella ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
If this was your daughter wouldnt you just be absolutely ashamed ๐Ÿ™„ she is a mother herself so imagine when her boys get older and kids at school start to take the piss out of them. She is absolutely stomach churning ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.