Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely buys fake. She tagged some boutique when she had a new bag and it was selling fakes.it ended up in daily mail too. Same as Sam faires and gamma collins. Google it will come up
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I suspect some of them, particularly when she'd just split up from Jamie, but she strikes me as the sort who thinks she should be kept not the other way around so now she's married I honestly can't see her agreeing to be tit on by 70 year old arabic men just to keep Mike in givenchy jumpers lol nor can I see that any man would be ok with his wife doing it...onlyfans is bad enough!

That said, I don't know where all her money comes from now, she isnt exactly a successful model anymore and designed4love makeup brushes look like any old rit someone could buy off AliExpress and stick a logo on.....

So god knows 😂 😂 😂 😂
A lot of stuff she is papped with is fake knock offs

Where can this be found, lol
Google
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Best comment was on here a, while ago about her designer fan 'was like a dlit on an ironing board' 😂😂😂😂😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lord forgive me; I just watched it! Had to nip out the room didn’t want my boyfriend getting in on it 😂

Was that defo leaked? Given what tricks shes upto now, maybe they put it out?

Best comment was on here a, while ago about her designer fan 'was like a dlit on an ironing board' 😂😂😂😂😂
Shes had a designer vag has she not?

Duh sorry you said that.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
..her latest Instagram video .. is it just me or is she on something ? I’d say she’s much more than just pissed 👀👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I've just looked her up on company accounts, I think the phrase "she hasn't got a pot to piss in" sums her up.
She dissolved her "business" in May last year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
..her latest Instagram video .. is it just me or is she on something ? I’d say she’s much more than just pissed 👀👀
Must be deleted I can’t see it, says about chicken when you sign up.
Presume this ketone is a pyramid scheme If she won 4th time this month. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Michaels a bad wet drip, can’t see that lasting.. only fans really 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her mum must be so proud 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
..her latest Instagram video .. is it just me or is she on something ? I’d say she’s much more than just pissed 👀👀
Yes her eyes are all over the place, either she's on the white stuff or she's shagged out.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Natasha Hamilton is selling that ketone stuff too I think.
[/QUOT
She’s in co-hoots with my Ex- fave Calum best. Had to delete him too much ketones and crystals. 🙈😢 ketone diet is simple you don’t need all this extra pyramid rit
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I would post a link on here but it probably breaks the rules! just search danielle lloyd sex tape on google and it easily comes up.....

Be prepared to feel very turned OFF 😂

Ha ha thanks, I just want to see her making an absolute tit out of herself, as per usual 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Natasha Hamilton is selling that ketone stuff too I think.
Oh she does my head in, all the bloody ketone stuff on her Instagram all the time. Never used to mind her but it’s all she goes on about now. I’m surprised she isn’t up the duff by the latest on/off fella 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
If this was your daughter wouldnt you just be absolutely ashamed 🙄 she is a mother herself so imagine when her boys get older and kids at school start to take the piss out of them. She is absolutely stomach churning 🤢🤮
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.