Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this around the time (2009) that she got beat up? She probably did the same or worse as she did to you but to someone else who wasnt willing to put up with her bullshit....
Yes it was actually. It would have been late 2008, I only know that because my friend who was with me was pregnant at the time and she had her daughter in 2009

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Always used to see her out embarrassing herself in west end clubs and Faces in Essex. Had so many reports get back to me of her being all over my ex (wasn’t a footballer but I suppose you can say he was a face at the time) wouldn’t surprise me if he went there as well 🤮

She’s an absolute horror. I have no issues people doing what they need to do to feed their kids but she doesn’t NEED to sell sex she’s so desperate it’s gross. I watched her say yes to the dress episode and the dress she chose wasn’t the dress she wore for her wedding.

Reactions: 15
Yes it was actually. It would have been late 2008, I only know that because my friend who was with me was pregnant at the time and she had her daughter in 2009
Knew it, she had it coming tbh she's brought many of her own problems on herself 🙄

Does anyone actually think Michael's attractive? 🤔

Reactions: 1
He looks like the sort of person who knocks on your door to ask if you want your driveway cleaned or gardening done. Nooooo thanks mate.
Thank you!!! I found it so bizarre when she went for him .....bit of a step down from footballers and even Tom Jimson (he was at least handsome and lived the flash life in dubai even if he was a conman haha) Maybe Mikes got a nice personality but doesn't seem like that'd be high on D-dogs priorities list for a potential bf...

I know loads of people say but I DO NOT believe he is a big drug dealer either, he'd be doing well if he was couriering 10 bags of weed for the local supplier tbh as he looks like he's about 5 foot 4 and would struggle to fight sleep never mind anything else 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Always used to see her out embarrassing herself in west end clubs and Faces in Essex. Had so many reports get back to me of her being all over my ex (wasn’t a footballer but I suppose you can say he was a face at the time) wouldn’t surprise me if he went there as well 🤮

She’s an absolute horror. I have no issues people doing what they need to do to feed their kids but she doesn’t NEED to sell sex she’s so desperate it’s gross. I watched her say yes to the dress episode and the dress she chose wasn’t the dress she wore for her wedding.
This 👏🏾👏🏾 Also I wonder how many subscribers she has on only fans , do they not just use google instead ! I can not believe how much of her is on google definitely don’t need to pay for it!

She drained him all that child maintenance spent on her holidays to Dubai! I remember when he did a stint on big brother his career was on the down- he was released from either championship or league 1 team so wasn’t earning the money he was whilst playing in the premier league but was still paying child maintenance that was agreed whilst playing in premier league and was going through the courts to pay less as he was dipping into his saving. He paid 13k mortgage, bills, nursery fees and 3k maintenance that was monthly.
He must be paying her less now as he’s with a Sunday league club and the CSA evaluation is based off weekly earnings.
Arent the holidays to Dubai paid for in other ways?

Arent the holidays to Dubai paid for in other ways?
I suspect some of them, particularly when she'd just split up from Jamie, but she strikes me as the sort who thinks she should be kept not the other way around so now she's married I honestly can't see her agreeing to be tit on by 70 year old arabic men just to keep Mike in givenchy jumpers lol nor can I see that any man would be ok with his wife doing it...onlyfans is bad enough!

That said, I don't know where all her money comes from now, she isnt exactly a successful model anymore and designed4love makeup brushes look like any old shite someone could buy off AliExpress and stick a logo on.....

So god knows 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect some of them, particularly when she'd just split up from Jamie, but she strikes me as the sort who thinks she should be kept not the other way around so now she's married I honestly can't see her agreeing to be tit on by 70 year old arabic men just to keep Mike in givenchy jumpers lol nor can I see that any man would be ok with his wife doing it...onlyfans is bad enough!

That said, I don't know where all her money comes from now, she isnt exactly a successful model anymore and designed4love makeup brushes look like any old shite someone could buy off AliExpress and stick a logo on.....

So god knows 😂 😂 😂 😂
Yeah that's probably true but I bet shed rather be living the lifestyle than living on a plumbers wages! A lot of these reality 'stars' build up a huge amount of debt trying to pretend they have a luxury lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that's probably true but I bet shed rather be living the lifestyle than living on a plumbers wages! A lot of these reality 'stars' build up a huge amount of debt trying to pretend they have a luxury lifestyle.
I remember once she was selling used bikini's and baby clothes on depop and it made the national papers and people were saying like she could just afford to donate the baby clothes to a womens shelter etc.

So yeah she's putting in the effort to take pics and make listings to sell used bikini's and baby clothes for £50, aparrently much of her designer gear is fake, she's had that audi q7 since she was married to Jamie and never changed it, had her latest round of BBL and boob job surgery at comfort zone in turkey so its no doubt "#gifted" and STILL has to do only fans lol she's got nowhere near as much money as you would think at first glance I reckon

Reactions: 9
I was under the impression that plumbers earn more than a pretty penny. I always hear people moaning about how much a plumber costs. Plus, aren't emergency call out fees meant be exorbitant? I mean, no where near the level of a premiership footballer, but nothing to be sniffed at either.

Reactions: 7
I was under the impression that plumbers earn more than a pretty penny. I always hear people moaning about how much a plumber costs. Plus, aren't emergency call out fees meant be exorbitant? I mean, no where near the level of a premiership footballer, but nothing to be sniffed at either.
Certainly enough to put food on the table and live reasonably. That’s not enough for her though is it, she needs the lavish lifestyle and will do anything to get it.

Reactions: 10
Thought he was ment to be an electrician. Must be jack of all trades🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought he was an electrician too. I'm sure I read once that he owns his own company.
He literally looks like he stinks of sweat. I dont know why he just looks so slimy and sleazy to me. The fact that he is filming sex tapes of his wife just confirms this..

I've heard her mum thinks she is don corleone and is constantly kicking off on people !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So true. All smoke and mirrors. I'd imagine they're in massive debt, her and the rest of them.

So true. All smoke and mirrors. I'd imagine they're in massive debt, her and the rest of them.
So many reality 'stars' (and I use the term stars very loosely here) seem to have so much money. Even ones that were, say, just in TOWIE for one series. They all have their DEPOP pages selling expensive items that they paid 1k+ for!

Im sure her brothers ex said she’s ment to be skint. Probably in debt up to the eyeballs.

Reactions: 8
Remember I told you about the fake bags!! I think a lot of them probably but fakes, it’s not easy to tell from a pic is it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.