Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what gets me. I’m conflicted in the whole onlyfans style stuff. While on one hand I support sex workers etc. and have zero issue with what they do in general, but it’s the kids I think of...imagine how mercilessly bullied some of their kids must be by the time they get to high school and everyone has figured out their mum is an online hooker!
I’m with you on the no issue with sex workers. And while I don’t think it’s something you should be doing once you have children I can sympathise with a struggling mother who needs to provide for children-Temporarily...But I don’t see that Danielle can be struggling. I know for a fact she buys all knock off designer gear and she generally looks like a chav but come on to be publicly doing what is essentially soft prostitution (I dunno if that’s a thing I made it up) when you have young boys in school, SURELY there must be something else she can do!?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m with you on the no issue with sex workers. And while I don’t think it’s something you should be doing once you have children I can sympathise with a struggling mother who needs to provide for children-Temporarily...But I don’t see that Danielle can be struggling. I know for a fact she buys all knock off designer gear and she generally looks like a chav but come on to be publicly doing what is essentially soft prostitution (I dunno if that’s a thing I made it up) when you have young boys in school, SURELY there must be something else she can do!?
She buys knock offs really?!?! Im shocked but deep down not surprised lol once she'd split up with Jamie I could never work out how she afforded her lifestyle so obvs she was saving a few pennies on shoes and bags hahaaaaa

Aparrently the lloyds are a nasty nasty family. Her brother split up with his girlfriend and DL's mum and dad turned up and took her car away!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She was the worst of the bullying on CBB and in fact was the one firing Jade with bullets and pulling the trigger. Never liked her.

Reactions: 23
We have all critized the girl for the pic, but I personally think her vag looks better than her face.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She buys knock offs really?!?! Im shocked but deep down not surprised lol once she'd split up with Jamie I could never work out how she afforded her lifestyle so obvs she was saving a few pennies on shoes and bags hahaaaaa

Aparrently the lloyds are a nasty nasty family. Her brother split up with his girlfriend and DL's mum and dad turned up and took her car away!
Yes. A friend wanted a particular bag that she couldn’t get hold of and someone pointed her in the direction of this woman who sold high quality fakes (I almost disowned her but anyway) and some of her customer photos were clearly Danielle although the face not shown and when we looked on her instagram she was following the woman and her bag account. I think she even tagged her in one of her pics with a bag she had off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair I’d do only fans if I didn’t have tattoos and only had to show my body not my face. Earn a bit of extra cash. Then again, I’m not divorced from a premier league footballer and I don’t swan off to Dubai every couple of months and everything else she does

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have seen her in the flesh. Can confirm she looks absolutely horrendous. Horrible fake woman.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have seen her in the flesh. Can confirm she looks absolutely horrendous. Horrible fake woman.
Seen her in the flesh too but back when she was with Teddy and was actually quite pretty.
People used to say I look like her....Was flattered back then although I didn’t see it at all.

Reactions: 4
I can't remember where, I think it was at the start of this thread, that I read about my favorite pringle holder in Dubai.

Can i just say its easy money if you are so inclined. In the late mid 80s' (around 87/88), I was working as a programmer, one day one of the girls in the office (18/19 year old) says she has a got a job in Dubai, salary 20k, and was leaving. I was shocked as she only had O level English and Maths.

Now guys, Dubai then is nothing like the Dubai of today. I really don't know what happened to her or why she got the crazy job offer. Maybe they were expecting different O and A levels from her.

• Haha
I can't remember where, I think it was at the start of this thread, that I read about my favorite pringle holder in Dubai.

Can i just say its easy money if you are so inclined. In the late mid 80s' (around 87/88), I was working as a programmer, one day one of the girls in the office (18/19 year old) says she has a got a job in Dubai, salary 20k, and was leaving. I was shocked as she only had O level English and Maths.

Now guys, Dubai then is nothing like the Dubai of today. I really don't know what happened to her or why she got the crazy job offer. Maybe they were expecting different O and A levels from her.
I hope things turned out okay for her. I have a friend who is nursing over there and earning huge money and a very impressive range of benefits. She's told me some things about living over there that have made me feel quite worried for her, but she's careful.

I was in rehab with a girl who’d been living the yacht girl life in Monaco but the lifestyle had chewed her up and spat her out. She was totally fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I hope things turned out okay for her. I have a friend who is nursing over there and earning huge money and a very impressive range of benefits. She's told me some things about living over there that have made me feel quite worried for her, but she's careful.
You can make £800 a week being a governess for home schooled kids. My friend earned £500 a week being an au pair,she had a built in, but separate flat, and had a car bought and paid for. They even used to give her extra "pocket money." Obviously she couldn't keep the flat, but they offered to let her keep the car when she left after 3 years. She thought there was no point as she was going back to Australia anyways. I've also got teacher friends considering moves because of the high pay, benefits, lack of stress, and actual respect.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.