Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londonsays

Chatty Member
That’s just Danielle all over, horrible person. If the little girl is in Danielle‘s house (obviously if the pic was from this weekend) surely they’re breaking the lockdown rules!
I thought they were talking about the Dads new girlfriend putting pictures online as a few days ago Kirsty put something up about she wanted to or she met this woman.

Bob's Aunt

It’s not even her site I have looked it up ! She’s just put her name to it, the shame, that woman will do absolutely ANYTHING for a dollor won’t she ! Wonder how much this morning paid her to take that poor child on pretending he had all kinds wrong with him
Which one? Was it recent? Xxx

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Danielle Lloyd use to live round the corner from me and she’d turn up at my cousin’s hair salon in her pjs with proper bad bed head and get them to brush it for her. Probably not shocking breaking news or much ☕ but always thought what a lazy cow! Always thought she was more important than she was 💅🏼
Is she from Speke/ Garston or Smithdown area? First time she came to my attention was in about 2004 in one of the rags like Take a Break or Chat doing a real life story on DV

Belulah

VIP Member
How much is she making off Ketones? The summer house plans looks like it’s going to cost a pretty penny.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I wonder if Danielle is going to make a tv doc like KP. KP now has the mainstream exposure and I think a lot of reality celebs will be looking to follow suit to revive there careers post lockdown.
KP isnt the only celeb with a child with special needs.

Queenofhearts20

The sister in law is lovely. I’ve had conversations with her. The Lloyd family were vile to her and her boy.
Ooo any ☕ do spill lol I follow her but never wanted to message her even though I did feel so sorry for her she looks way to good for that Lloyd brother

sapf0

She's vile - going on national television to tell the world her son has autism before he was even diagnosed.

On her affording Dubai - her husband is also apparently a well-known drug dealer maybe that's how she pays for it, although being a porta-potty wouldn't shock me

He ain't a drug dealer.

Queenofhearts20

I thought they were talking about the Dads new girlfriend putting pictures online as a few days ago Kirsty put something up about she wanted to or she met this woman.
she means danielles been advised to not share pictures of her daughter and she’s going against the advice