Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Teddy Sheringham and Jamie Ohara must be breathing a massive sigh of relief. Poor Jamie though, I know he is no angel but imagine her being the mother of your children you would be sick to your stomach 🙄
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

ImoC

Member
I find it weird that she’s on Loose Women saying her son needed therapy after her divorce, but she doesn’t seem to think that her cavorting all over the internet with Pringles hanging out of her foof might also affect his mental wellbeing 🤷🏽‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Scutty

Well-known member
Imagine the stories that Kirsty could sell on that family and their disgusting antics. The pitbull and her slag of a daughter rinsed Jamie for every cent he had, and now they think it's perfectly acceptable for Matt to pay £12 a week for his. It's alright for Matt to cheat and abandon his daughter but when Jamie cheated they lost the plot, claiming Danielle was so depressed. She still managed to feck off to Dubai and shag a conman all while putting it on Jamie's credit card. It's laughable!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 19

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
What drugs, coke or smack I would say?


Most dealers up here (Edinburgh) are soft as shit though I imagine England to have harder men, except of course for the city of Glasgow where the big boys are😂😂
Have you seen the spice boys we have in Glasgow punting? You see their teeth before you see them. All that money and they can’t afford a pair of socks between the lot of them.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 19

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Would Danielle have been happy if Jamie paid her £12/week for the 3 boys? No! How does her brother expect the child to be fed and clothed on £12/week? Karma will come to all their doors for colluding with him and really depriving an innocent child.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 19

Clarity456

VIP Member
Just a nasty person all around ain’t she! I think she just likes anything with a dick and money lolllll
I think she thought when she split up with Jamie aged 31 she would be pulling in the same types of fit rich guys she used to attract aged 24 - asking Rebecca Vardy to set her up with one of Jamie's team mates 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️ - obvs hasn't quite worked out like that so she's ended up with Michael the Pitbull 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Danielle has been open about how vile she is and, yet, she remains in the public eye. What does that say about her followers and the media’s morals and values?

Good question. I think she got a free pass because she was pretty (with the emphasis on was, she's fucking rough now) and compared to Jo O'Meara and Jade Goody she was stunning. (Shilpa knocked spots off all of them of course).

Her only talent or endearing feature is, and always has been, her cavernous cunt which is open to all. She should become a bona fide pornstar otherwise I can see her going bankrupt - she's got shag all else to offer. The knuckle dragging husband doesn't seem to have a pot to piss in.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

JenniferStano

VIP Member
A video. I only saw a pic oh I wish I could unsee it😖
Yeah I had a VPN on my phone at the time and I guess it finds all the dodgy websites? 😆 somebody posted the entire content of her phone on there and I stupidly skimmed through it all, her in the bath, her trying to talk dirty by telling Pringle muncher she ‘fucking loves him, yer dirty cunt’ 😆 all sorts of cringy shit. I am scarred for life haha.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

KfBr

VIP Member
You guys got me curious so I went to have a watch. I last about 30 seconds and just skipped through it.
Why does his penis point upwards 😅
Why is she sucking it so weirdly, and his face while she’s doing it, LOL 🤣
And lastly, who says “I fucking love you” as a bit of dirty talk 😂
🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 18

Disneylover

VIP Member
Lmao she’s had a tummy tuck, remember when her sons ex GF shouted it really loud when they were driving away.😂
Yeah that was brilliant 🤣🤣

The audacity of Mama Lloyd calling anyone vile when her daughter sticks pringles up her fanny and has one of those ‘private’ pages for getting her tits out, oh love you need to look closer to home 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
The sex tape isn’t ‘vile’, it’s only a blow job, missionary and vibrator between two consenting adults who are married to each other. It’s not exactly rampant kinky filth. I agree that it’s funny and awkward and naff though, with the wonky camera work, terrible lighting and lol-worthy audio. Not remotely sexy.

I don’t get the increase in popularity of OnlyFans. As others have said, there is an abundance of free porn out there. I suppose it gives the buyer a sense of having a ‘relationship’ of sorts with the women. If they are paying for photos, videos and maybe personalised emails or chats (I don’t know how it works) then it gives the men a sense of power. They are paying to ‘own’ the women (however briefly) and they also have a sense of an intimate relationship with these ‘unattainable’ women.

There’s a lot of ‘she’s not that attractive’ talk around her and wondering about how she can be so popular. I don’t think it matters that much to some men. Some really like the girls next door/average looker, especially if she looks like (or has a reputation that) she’s ‘up for anything’ bedroom-wise. It’s the slutty babysitter fantasy, isn’t it?
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
I would keep a eager eye out on mamma Lloyds grid Kirsty’s posted she’s only getting £12 a week child entitlement
This makes me so bloody mad. My brother is the exact same and only pays £3.76 per week for his son and daughter whilst living a life of luxury with his new wife and her kids (the hoe as we call her )
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18