Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
On that last staged pap shot article in daily fail there was a video in it with her chatting all bout her only fans. So cringe. She prattle all about her businesses, she's her fingers in so many pies apparently. Every other word is 'my children', shows her house, she's an interior designer too did you know, Danielle luv, we all do our own houses up, doesn't mean we're an interior designer. Then lastly her bedroom, 'where the magic for only fans happens' it's, so cringe. She always sounds like, she's got a bad head cold and is full of snot.
That’ll be the gear
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I expect she’s too thick to train to do aesthetics. I’m staggered she can read and write frankly.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 18
:sick: :sick: her minge will be like a burst sofa the amount of outings it's had in dubai :ROFLMAO::eek:😂
I think it was like that but she paid for a labiaplasty and now it looks creepy, has nothing to it it’s been cut back that far. I think it would only appeal to onces if I’m honest. Google Danielle Lloyd pringles or look her up on a porn site. Loafs of her porn videos plus one of her thrusting her hips naked with a tampon string hanging out
 
  • Sick
  • Like
Reactions: 17

MarryMe

Active member
Dannielle, saying she's doing all this stuff for the kids. Bet if you ask your kids in 5 years, "aren't you glad mommy worked so hard so she could buy you Gucci and bring you to Dubai!!!"

No, Danielle, they would give it all up for sex video, pringle pic's to go away! You need to cop on. Your fab 4 kids are going to go through some really shitty years. No amount of designer gear or flashy holidays is going to paint over the pain they will have to carry. Don't you care? You seriously need to think of your life choices and what impact they may have on your children. Why would you do that to your child? I dont think you have any morals or values. What a shame, for your kid's sake.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine your bloody mum having a pay for porn site link on their Instagram 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What the hell is the world coming to. I’m so so glad I’m far from this world. What the ‘famous’ will do to stay rich and relevant hey.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Red1234

Active member
Did any of you watch the session of her in therapy on Channel 5?
A lot of her issues seemed to centre around people's reaction to her being so beautiful... I dunno. Maybe im a hard cow. But I've just never seen it. Like i have better looking friends who are nicer people and have never had half of her issues. Also, her "looks" seemed to give her a get out of jail free card in the racism issue, she got given the benefit of the doubt, of course she's just a bimbo and didn't know what she was doing etc... Let's let the harder faced girls take the fall for it.

I dunno. Like of course she is not ugly. But I'm shocked she was miss England or whatever, I'd put her only slightly above average. Although zara Hollands also managed it and she's an absolute munter in my eyes so maybe it's not so looks focused these days.
I don't think shes attractive at all. Absolutely average.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is a dog rough, minging, ugly racist whore. Once a brass, always a brass. She actually makes Katie Price look like Kate Middleton.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I've just commented on the Daily Mail comments for Danielle. I only said the photos were staged and not pregnant - she's clearly had far too many pringles inside her. Guess what.... DM haven't published it yet 🤷‍♀️ Will keep trying 😀
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 17

Ladyloulou35

Active member
I live near her mum & dad and I can honestly say Jackie walks round thinking she’s better than everyone else, she literally looks down her nose at people. She will always be Danielles number 1 fan, she acts as if Danielle is some kind of A list celebrity when she’s really not. I get the impression Danielle is not very liked around here she seems to have a bit of a past.
Danielle having a bit of a past is probably the understatement of the century 😂😂😂😂😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Queenofhearts20

Well-known member
Would Danielle have been happy if Jamie paid her £12/week for the 3 boys? No! How does her brother expect the child to be fed and clothed on £12/week? Karma will come to all their doors for colluding with him and really depriving an innocent child.
Wasn’t she in court each week fighting him for any penny he had ? Little google search will show that, £12 a week to help raise his child he should be really ashamed of himself and got a new partner he really seems a horrid man
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Notredamn

VIP Member
She'll jump on anything (not just men) to have 5 minutes of attention. Popping up on some show or other crying about her fucked up procedures she's keeps voluntarily having, weeping about mistreatment, making up some shit or other. The worst was when she went on This Morning saying she thought her son was autistic as he was weirder and naughtier than the others...with the poor kid sat next to her. Crap mother trollop.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

BabeOne

Well-known member
Wow just wow. Apparently she doesn’t use the app but it uses her pics for promo and her hubby gets off on it.
maybe I’m old school but why would a man get off on other men seeing intimate pics of his wife ?
You've only got to look at his face, and see he is a wroung'un.... I bet he couldn't believe his luck in meeting her, which in turn would enable him a life of not working/free holidays and the like. Electrician, my arse! 😂

The whole Family are skanky - Birds of a Feather, Flock together.

Feel sorry for the Boys - what they must hear/witness at home, or get told by school friends. Really very unpleasant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

RDay

Chatty Member
Not sure if it was mentioned here or in another thread. But she was rumoured to have slept with Billie Mucklows (filthy rich) dad
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

PrincessP

Chatty Member
One day I noticed her fella literally has no eyebrows and now whenever I see a picture of him thats all I see.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Didn't like her after her appearance in Celebrity Big Brother, she didn't do herself any favours.
I don't follow her on any social media so not sure how she pays for her trips, im guessing she does Ads which will pay her good money.
As for her husband being an electrician, there's a thread that suggests he isnt but theres no proof in that
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

ImoC

Member
New thread suggestion:

Dan gets her kit off for admire me
But her Pringle lips on google are totally free
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Oh god yeah...mammajlloyd is ROUGH!🤮
The sad thing is, she probably won’t catch covid, it’ll be innocent people who have been so cautious that catch it. Arghhh....she f**king annoys me lol.
These people annoy me so much. They are the reason we are all back into lock down, and people are losing their livelihoods. Suicides are up. I detest them so much. We need to call them out! The only reason I am on here at 4am is because I cannot sleep and I am so worried about our future, and how I can pay my bills.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Calabria

VIP Member
Oh that's awful. Was it drink and drugs that brought her to rehab?
Yes, she was only 20 but had a raging cocaine addiction. Had got pregnant and was forced to have an abortion or she was going to be sent away never to return. She had the abortion, but got sent away anyway. Her main “friend” in Monaco is in the public eye and whenever I see him I feel sick to my stomach having heard how he treated her (and many others).
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 16