Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Danielle will be livid, she’s jealous of her anyway I’ve heard!

Yeah he was throwing all her stuff out of the car and found some coins, threw them at her and said “you’ll be needing that” they’re absolute horrors the lot of them. I’m from Liverpool and haven’t heard anyone say a nice word about them

Terrible carry on, someone told Kirsty to go to the papers. She’s well shut of that lot
She be jealous of that kirsty because she’s a good mum a normal woman and stunning, same goes for liz too have you seen her, she will just be a jealous person all around!!
That’s absolutely awful isn’t it Iv watched them videos and Iv seen other things she posted on her stories about them too, I seen some one told her to go the papers but was the sun ?? No scouser would go to the sun mind you didn’t Danielle get paid from the sun for a interview?

I remember when she used to go out with teddy Sherringham, wasn’t he a judge at miss uk and that’s where they met? Think she got ran over by a car or was in an abusive relationship back in the day

Reactions: 3
Remember her and ma Lloyd on This Morning saying how Ma is in constant pain with fibromlalgia and can't leave her house sob sob sob ££££££.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember her and ma Lloyd on This Morning saying how Ma is in constant pain with fibromlalgia and can't leave her house sob sob sob ££££££.
really!?!? She’s out the house more than me that woman! And doe-sent DL swan off on holiday after holiday and leave all her kids with her mother how can she be so ill and look after 4 boys!?!? It’s all for £££££

Reactions: 4
really!?!? She’s out the house more than me that woman! And doe-sent DL swan off on holiday after holiday and leave all her kids with her mother how can she be so ill and look after 4 boys!?!? It’s all for £££££
Yes goggle it Danielle Lloyd, fibromalgia, cronic pain it will come up. She was on Lorraine telling her story along with her daughter.

Reactions: 1
Yes goggle it Danielle Lloyd, fibromalgia, cronic pain it will come up. She was on Lorraine telling her story along with her daughter.
I have just had a nose then I actually can’t believe that because she’s always out doing live videos in party’s or looking after her grandkids etc she can not be moving with chronic pain no way, that family are scum

Reactions: 2
I hope that the people who investigate benefit claims are clocking all this 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s all a bit embarrassing... She really lets herself down putting things like that on Instagram.
I agree, I know she’s angry and rightly so but the best thing she can do is stay silent because that will piss the Lloyds off even more because they love a public row!

It’s all a bit embarrassing... She really lets herself down putting things like that on Instagram.
true, I agree to a extent, it gives us a insight in to how them Lloyd’s really are, cry on television, DL tries to come across she’s from a good background then you see things like this the reality, makes you wonder what Jamie really did have to put up with

Reactions: 3
true, I agree to a extent, it gives us a insight in to how them Lloyd’s really are, cry on television, DL tries to come across she’s from a good background then you see things like this the reality, makes you wonder what Jamie really did have to put up with
I can imagine they are not a great family to be connected with and it seems like once a relationship is over they cut you out despite kids been involved. I don’t think they have anything to do with Kirsty’s little boy now which is sad because it’s not his fault.

Reactions: 1
I can imagine they are not a great family to be connected with and it seems like once a relationship is over they cut you out despite kids been involved. I don’t think they have anything to do with Kirsty’s little boy now which is sad because it’s not his fault.
yes that’s the impression Iv got too, they don’t look a nice family to have to cross paths with quite false ! I was reading the comments on them car videos and she said they have never liked her little boy they would always leave him out not think of him as there step family and would leave him out at birthday and Christmas and she had said on her stories Mattie has nothing to do with him Anymore either that’s so sad to think of a little boy going through that

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I live near her mum & dad and I can honestly say Jackie walks round thinking she’s better than everyone else, she literally looks down her nose at people. She will always be Danielles number 1 fan, she acts as if Danielle is some kind of A list celebrity when she’s really not. I get the impression Danielle is not very liked around here she seems to have a bit of a past.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.