I read that as “dried out vag”She’s looking awfully like Rebekah Vardy these days. Is there just a dried out wag special at some Drs office. They’re all morphing into the same person.
I read that as “dried out vag”She’s looking awfully like Rebekah Vardy these days. Is there just a dried out wag special at some Drs office. They’re all morphing into the same person.
She will fake a miscarriage next watch this spaceSad cow![]()
I love how they call him an electrician, isn’t he just a drug dealer these days?
Are Kirsty’s kids not to DL brother?Misskitstyg_xx
Sorry it’s - misskirstyg_xx
She has one child with Danielles brotherAre Kirsty’s kids not to DL brother?
Mama Lloyd doesnthave Kirsty’s kids name in her bio?
“act natural”https://i.archive.is/oldest/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/05/18/14/28530444-8331349-image-m-121_1589808700316.jpg
What a hot mess, and he looks about as sharp as a trifle.https://i.archive.is/oldest/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/05/18/14/28530444-8331349-image-m-121_1589808700316.jpg
I thought that he was holding a tube of pringles behind his backhttps://i.archive.is/oldest/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/05/18/14/28530444-8331349-image-m-121_1589808700316.jpg
Remember the pictures in Dubai exactly like these pictures ! Money drying up I’m guessing and nothing else for them to photograph so she’s had to think of something lolShe's either up the duff or she ate all the pies.
They're definitely having a laugh with that one. 'Electrician' lol. Like when they have some dirt on cheaters and they write 'dedicated family man'I love how they call him an electrician, isn’t he just a drug dealer these days?