Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO GLAD everyone on this thread (bar one or two) really like her now and EMBRACE her strange-ness! I would LOVE to go for a drink with her haha. She needs to just jump on this thread as herself because we are all here for it :D

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed when she was selling all that teeth whitening etc, but I’ve always thought she’s just got a really dry sense of humour. These stories recently have proved that!

Reactions: 3
Those drunken stories proper made me smile this morning. It’s nice to see a young couple genuinely enjoying a holiday together and having fun. Life’s for living not just the gram. Just wish she would do more of this rather than all the ootd and sell outs.

Reactions: 10
Omg I just rewatched the stories again before they expired 😭😭

Danielle:
No one:
Ben: sky sports 1 if anyone’s interested

😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling at the stories. Like her so much more now she is just being herself and not selling crap. They seem like a really nice couple too.

Reactions: 6
She’s played a blinder. She was recently getting slated on here, clearly read it, made a video about her weight gain, started leaving the drunk stories on and now a lot of us want to be her mate!

Reactions: 12
She’s played a blinder. She was recently getting slated on here, clearly read it, made a video about her weight gain, started leaving the drunk stories on and now a lot of us want to be her mate!
Yep. Shes clearly on tattle. Well done danielle 👏 I think insta pays off when you simply be yourself.

Reactions: 8
Yep! Instead of crying troll like all the other instagrammers, she’s played it to her advantage. It’s now turned into a rave thread! I mean, I’m sure that she will soon be back to the flogging protein world & boring coffee stories every morning but for now I’m living for the drunk stories - comedy gold 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.