Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Danielle would be an absolute ball to get drunk with. We’ve seen her stories, she seems to give no fucks. I’m up for it.

Reactions: 6
Who’s gonna message her and ask if she’ll join the tattle crew for a knees up?

Reactions: 4
I would genuinely love to know how she affords her lifestyle? Is she some secret millionaire? And it upsets me so much she's leaves her dog so much

Reactions: 1
I would genuinely love to know how she affords her lifestyle? Is she some secret millionaire? And it upsets me so much she's leaves her dog so much
It’s been discussed before: no children, small mortgage, good job.

If you look in the right places and book wisely it’s affordable - assuming you have no other commitments.

I hope danielles jo malone is below 100ml 😹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I bloody love it when she goes on holiday! So many opportunities for drunk stories 😂

On the dog front I think she’s pretty good with theirs. Long walks morning and night, and when they go away she stays with Ben’s parents? Seems ok to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
always in an Irish bar!

I bet they are like proper brits abroad steroetype. Ben take a photo of meeee whilst I stand in front of this fountain and then upload it to Instagram

And tag the duck out of 21 buttons to pay for our next holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love her drunk espresso martini boomerang that she made Ben take of her, it's Instagram gold!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her drunk stories she just uploaded are INCREDIBLE 🤣🤣🤣 you can tell how ducked she is by the way she’s talking I am howlinggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh ya razzer she's battered 😂😂 when she almost tipped her drink just trying to put it down 🙈

That squeaky drunk voice gives me life. Dani you are living your best life when you're drunk. We love you for it!! As its Christmas, the time of goodwill please bless us with some fabulous drunk stories 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the first time I’ve ever seen her drunk stories (I know, where have I been?), but it’s completely changed my view on her... she’s hilarious 😂

Danielle, I dont know why you slow cook food for 50 hours and I don't know why you film your coffee every morning. If you're looking for ransom to buy more Espresso Martinis, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let those hilarious drunken videos stay on your story, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you get embarrassed and delete them in the morning, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will unfollow you....

LOVE HER TONIGHT 😂😂😂

OMG, WHAT A QUEEN!

She’s so funny. Shaking like a shitting dog on crack cos she’s so pissed. Spilling her cocktail everywhere. My Lord. She’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.