Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Danielle French: Botox or Notox? Ad after ad whenever the opportunity knocks

Reactions: 14

Justbrowzin

Just want to add this here for future as a thread title Suggestion 🤣

She’ll flog smoothies or spices, whatever brings in the cash.. chesney and Dani need to go on the lash

• Haha
OMG, WHAT A QUEEN!

She’s so funny. Shaking like a shitting dog on crack cos she’s so pissed. Spilling her cocktail everywhere. My Lord. She’s hilarious.
Absolute Royal. I'll take your morning coffees for another decade if you continue to provide these Danielle.

I may even buy a protein shake as a thank you for the ents.

Danielle for Prime Minister!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She’s really run down guys and needs a holiday... I mean it’s only been what 2 or 3 months since her last one... poor love I dunno how she’s survived that long.

You’ve got a fuckin cold Danielle, A. FUCKING. COLD! Get a grip! There’s people with serious diseases who can’t go to the fuckin toilet themselves! People who are dying who haven’t been on holiday in years if ever!
She’s just a self obsessed, hideous designer bag buying, slow cooking, affiliate pushing knob!

• Haha

TommyTBFC

Awwhh, great news, she’s doing drunk stories in her kitchen! That means you can all start the new year licking her nunny about how funny she is!! Happy New Years everyone 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Orangecat

She's gotta be 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guys I love her. I know she’s a muppet and her stories are so boring sometimes but there’s something about her that makes me feel we might be kindred spirits. I feel like the difference is I don’t record my boring life for the gram 😹

I agree though, her outfits have been fucking DREADFUL in the last 6 months

Noname123

Chatty Member
I like her too, she’s a real grower! Her monotones relax me and make me feel at home.

• Haha

KNYE_19

"Suh tuhnights tey is guna bey fillet steehk, with hassleback potauuhs and veggeh's..."

I can't help but like the girl 😂😂😂

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
“I’ve had a productive morning, I’ve planned my meals for next week”.. goes on to show us a planner with the word smoothie written on it 95 times. How does she find the time.

• Haha

iShihTzunot

It reminds
I’m sorry but did she get dressed in the dark? Loafers and a pair of joggers. 😩 surely she can’t think that looks good
It reminds me of when I leave my friends house after a night out and I just shove on whatever I’ve got in the morning 😂😂

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
I can’t help but love them when they’re pissed. That dog must be thinking oh shit not again

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
The year is 2039 and we will have seen a coffee being made for the 10,000th time thanks to Danielle

• Haha

Justbrowzin

Man. You’re INVESTED

Yes her house seems modest but her designer handbag collection isn’t. I’m not sure how you can guesstimate the worth of a house you have no idea about either?
Maybe she is just purely living off her wage and not the swipe ups (who knows), all I know is if after months and months of advertising something, if it wasn’t making me any money I’d stop, and Danielle hasn’t so it’s obviously making her money.
Also the swipe ups. If she’s so well off and living off her own wage why even bother?
Because she can’t quite make ends meet? (Then stop spending)
Because she can’t quite afford to pay for their lifestyle off their wage alone (then live within your means)
Or because like many other instagrammers she’s greedy and making money to support some fake luxury lifestyle so she can post for the gram!

I don’t really understand why anyone considers Danielle to be any different to the likes of Mrs Hinch, PTWM etc. She just has a smaller following and reads on here to see what we all want/don’t want. I’m sure there was some posts saying they’d just like Danielle to be honest about her weight... next she’s saying she’s in a bit of a funk she can’t get out of. Someone says they want drunk stories... she dedicated a full night to drunk stories. Someone mentions the coffee machine boring boomerangs...she stops. Someone says how she has lots of friends and a social life... all of a sudden she’s meeting up with more friends for a catch up (no pics of said friends or evidence though, ok maybe they don’t like to be featured but I find myself questioning these things). She’s very very very predictable.

But like I have said before I don’t hate her or wish bad on her I just feel as though I started following her for her slimming content which was great losing 5 stone in a year is incredible and inspirational and keeping it off even more so. But then she started promoting stuff and misleading people to earn money. If she didn’t have a job I could understand it or if Instagram was her only way of an income however it’s been said here before that they both have decent jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12