Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone see she was called out on calling her breakfast milkshakes smoothies? I didn’t get to screenshot it before she deleted it but she said the difference is milkshakes don’t have fruit in them so hers is a smooooothie.
A smoothie is normally blended fruit almost like fruit purée! Not a fuckin milkshake powder with half a banana and almond milk in. She’s a bellend!!!

Attachments

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Omg I’m devo’d that tattle hasn’t been notifying me of all these posts on this thread, I’ve missed some good shit!

Saw on insta she’s in York today. I live in York and am literally just about to meet my friend in town. Praying for a real life spot of our dani 👀
Praying for this also so that you can report back to us all!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She has a more expensive slow cooker with a delayed timer on too so if she wanted she could put it on high for 2 hours to be ready before she comes home... Nope it's on high for 4 days 👏
Pretty sure it was gifted to, or maybe the original one was.

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
OMG Iove my chopper! I got one a couple of years ago and would highly recommend!

A lot of dogs don't like to go out in bad weather and sometimes owners will have puppy pads and things in their houses for the dogs to go on which they can then throw away? I don't know how common place this is but I know a couple of owners who have done this when the dog has refused to go out in severe weather.
yeah I have two Dachshunds who refuse point blank to walk in the bad weather so have to use puppy pads and look for breaks in the weather so they will even go in the garden