Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think that was a pretty insightful story . Slimming world obviously became an obsession as did weighing herself .. did she say at one point 3/4 times a day ?
So for her to ditch the scales and try her best to concentrate on feeling good about herself is a massive positive move .
However ... I wish she would stop with the ads .. it ruins her page and her integrity.

Reactions: 18

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: 27 stories without a single blink, ad after ad then playing up to tattle when she’s had a drink.

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
You can get sofas on finance too! So she may just be paying like £30 a month for her sofa instead of outright. I know this because I’m poor and my sofa is on finance, ok cheers xxx

• Haha

Snoopy08

Well said.
First time posting as I will be honest..I'm a lurker.
She is very boring and her content is bland but I remember her posting a q&a about not having children she mentioned her mother died when she was 3 years old. Now as someone who's mother passed away at a very young age also, I can't see why her and her partner are being picked on for not wanting children! Anyways even passing what happened to her why even critique her for not wanting children? It's their decision! I'm not a fan of hers at all but the comments regarding her and children is unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Fineapple

VIP Member
Our next mission is to get slimming world gem to take the giant stick out of her arse and post a picture of herself smiling with teeth eating a Big Mac that isn’t garnished with sprigs of holly. LET’S DO THIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

insta(sham)

Believe me when I say she will be earning loads from her affiliate links. 21 buttons don’t pay bad commission, plus everything else she flogs. There is no mystery there to me, she is pretty savvy when it comes to making money from the gram, has a good job and lives in a relatively cheap part of the Uk compared to me down In London.
tBH I think it’s pretty insulting to suggest she is on handouts from the bank of dad when she is and has been successfully making money from her Instagram platform for a long time. Plus it’s very difficult to make big money from pubs nowadays.... can’t see it financing her family and handouts for the kids!
Absolutely no mystery where her disposable income comes from as far as I am concerned, hats off to her, she has played it well!

Reactions: 16

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Can't believe she's just done another story about slllewww cooking bolognese in the sleeewwwww ceeeewwwwker AGAIN.

At least she's changing it up a bit and putting it on llleeeewwwww overnight.

Saturday nights at Danielle's are WILD.

P. S. Accidentally posted that in the katie price thread 🙈 can't see kp sllllewwww ceeewwwkin on a sat night.

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I need to know if anyone here has actually tried these skinny syrup / no guilt jam or whatever the shit is that she's promoting every morning?? No judgement, I just reeeeeeally want to know how it tastes from someone who isn't being paid to advertise it.

Danielle is clearly not doing SW 100% anymore and that's fine - but I don't think a fucking teaspoon of NORMAL jam is going to make her put on 5 stone and go back to how she was before :rolleyes:
I purchased some... absolute waste of money.. they taste fucking disgusting. the creme egg one... tasted like what I imagine a chickens arsehole tastes like.

• Haha

lola_goss

I honestly think Danielle is reading here and trolling us - did anyone see her stories yesterday showing a bottle of some spirit (don't know what it was) and saying "this is where drunk stories start" 😂 😂 I must say, if she is, she's gone up in my estimations! It made me laugh!

TJ90

VIP Member
I don’t agree with the swipe ups etc but it’s refreshing to see a young couple having so much fun with just each other for company. They must be hanging this morning. Same again tonight please Danielle and Ben

Reactions: 14