Danielle Donohoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bait-y hospital waiting room photo is SO immature. She's insufferable now, either spends her day arching her back prancing around for her phone camera, or posting attention seeking tit. Someone needs to confiscate her phone.
I hate that, there’s no need for it. Is that a smiley emoji too or what? I’m getting confused with the content saying about not liking to wear shorts but sure she always wears them.

Reactions: 6
How can she say she hates shorts when her dresses barely cover her arse? Then proceeds to buy and even shorter pair of shorts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
To me she is such an attention seeker.
she wants ppl to tell her she looks great in shorts and has great legs. Both of which she does, but I hate the attention seeking.
and that hospital picture FFS. That is a real pet peeve of mine, either say why you are there or don’t post. Such a dose!

Reactions: 10
She dresses like an 18 year old and it just isn’t a good look for someone her age with 2 small girls also she has tit taste in clothes

Reactions: 7
She dresses like an 18 year old and it just isn’t a good look for someone her age with 2 small girls also she has tit taste in clothes
I was thinking this. She looks and behaves more immature as time is passing by. Definitely nothing like someone in their mid 30s. There's no class or finesse. Pete was obviously working the weekend and it's been so long since she had to mind her daughters alone, that she drove to Tyrone so her parents could babysit and even then she was probably too busy sticking her boobs and butt out to keep an eye on the girls and one of them ended up needing a&e 🤦🏻‍♀️

Me again- I don't follow any other instahuns from NI so she sticks out like a sore thumb but that attention seeking, unprofessional story is ridiculous. Paying clients will pick up your email you DO NOT need to use your injured daughter as an excuse to post another photo to inform the rest of us you're back in hospital. Just leave the businesses out of this and make the announcement you're dying to. Imagine being this much of a narc you're buzzing off a trip to a&e. This is the equivalent to a cannula pic and pm.me hun btw....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So why post the pics of a and e etc if youre not prepared to answer the inevitable “ what happened” questions. Im sure any absence
From social media ( so that she could care for the wee girl ) could have been explained away. Bottom line - dont post stuff youre not prepared to discuss

Reactions: 9
So why post the pics of a and e etc if youre not prepared to answer the inevitable “ what happened” questions. Im sure any absence
From social media ( so that she could care for the wee girl ) could have been explained away. Bottom line - dont post stuff youre not prepared to discuss
what an absolute dick! “I’m not getting into it”
Why the duck post the A&E pics you self obsessed attention seeker.
in my opinion she had no helmet on or there is some reason she doesn’t want to elaborate
But she so into attention couldn’t help post the A&E pics. Like if your child has just had a bad fall & your sat in a&e would you even be looking at your phone. Dick

Reactions: 11
So concerned about the child but still made it to all her gym classes 😬
Danielle was probably doing a try on of unsuitable dresses when the child fell

Reactions: 6
Were they not down at her parents house beforehand?

She'd posted a video of one child outside and one child playing the piano saying "tell me when dog is back in the house" or something like that.... because when she posted they were at A&E my first thought was that maybe the dog bit one of them (but also the dog looked quite comfortable with the kids so I hoped not)

Reactions: 2
Those wee girls are the scruffiest looking wee souls. Her outfit compared to what they’re wearing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Those wee girls are the scruffiest looking wee souls. Her outfit compared to what they’re wearing 🤦🏻‍♀️
They really do look so unkempt and in need of a good hair wash most days.
Meanwhile she has try ons, multiple outfit choices, endless hair washing sneaky ads and GRWMs.

In other ways they are an absolutely spoilt! With tatty material things and allowed to rule the roost dictating what is happening.

Reactions: 5
Sun's out and she's got polo necks on and full legs covered. Half naked normal going though. Such a daft cow. Also, she doesn't want to get into it because she's probably blaming her dad for not minding wee elsssssie 💦 properly As he was in the stories playing with them while she twirled and showed us that she got a new vest that comes with a built in bra so she doesn't.need to worry about any straps.

Sounds like she had to get a few teeth out - happens a lots of young kids parents get on with it and don’t come attention seeking on SM then to gaslight!

No other obvious bad injury and with the amount of crap they get to eat her first teeth likely wouldn’t have be there much longer anyway.

I don’t think that it’s Mom Guilt that has her defensive. I think she assumed that someone else was minding them whilst she obliviously played up to the camera and her adoring audience.

She’s more rage about the impact it’s has on her week & ‘work’ escapades than the child I would said!

Reactions: 5
Sounds like she had to get a few teeth out - happens a lots of young kids parents get on with it and don’t come attention seeking on SM then to gaslight!

No other obvious bad injury and with the amount of crap they get to eat her first teeth likely wouldn’t have be there much longer anyway.

I don’t think that it’s Mom Guilt that has her defensive. I think she assumed that someone else was minding them whilst she obliviously played up to the camera and her adoring audience.

She’s more rage about the impact it’s has on her week & ‘work’ escapades than the child I would said!
Hasn't missed a gym class crack of dawn, afternoon or evening, but rearranged all work related tit instead (why anyone would pay for this one to come eye duck herself in your premises is beyond me).

• Haha
Reactions: 8