Danielle Donohoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't even spend 1h 45m (her words) actually chatting to her kids. Stick them in front of a screen instead. Anything to get out of interacting with the brats.

Reactions: 1
It's his mum. She's coming so she can mind the girls while Pete and Danielle go golfing and she's got a full body massage booked to ease the stresses of life🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
If she wants to look ridiculous with what she wears and how she does her hair, that's fine. But why can't she just dress those 2 wee girls like 2 wee girls? She tries too hard to make them look retro and sleeking back their hair making it look like hers. Those dresses tonight with a wee pair of sandals each would have been lovely but she's had to put them in knee high socks and trainers 🤷‍♀️ I dread to think how they are going to turn out when they're older, I'm just glad I'm not a teacher in their school

Puts up a post about Rafah and then continues to post golf, out drinking having a good time which shows she’s not genuine about what’s happening in Palestine she’s just another sheep doing it to look good when in fact people see through her with her insensitive posts straight after 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Puts up a post about Rafah and then continues to post golf, out drinking having a good time which shows she’s not genuine about what’s happening in Palestine she’s just another sheep doing it to look good when in fact people see through her with her insensitive posts straight after 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Exactly that. Have some shame Danielle

• Heart
I've started blocking every business that gifts her- and other instagrammers stuff. If you're that tone deaf and desperate that you think giving her (more) free tit is a good idea, then I don't even want your advertising to ever reach me!

Reactions: 7
Would love to know what Danielle pm this girl, can just imagine the attitude dripping out of her message. Wish more people would publicly call out these influencers for what they are. As the above poster has said about blocking businesses which use them, fab idea. I unfollow them but block is a better idea. I used to shop in david rodgers but wouldn't give him a penny now he gives everything for free to Danielle and Denise

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Would love to know what Danielle pm this girl, can just imagine the attitude dripping out of her message. Wish more people would publicly call out these influencers for what they are. As the above poster has said about blocking businesses which use them, fab idea. I unfollow them but block is a better idea. I used to shop in david rodgers but wouldn't give him a penny now he gives everything for free to Danielle and Denise
Ohhh interesting!!
---
Meeting my friend at The Boulevard. Any excuse to get near a shop 🤣🤣😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've started blocking every business that gifts her- and other instagrammers stuff. If you're that tone deaf and desperate that you think giving her (more) free tit is a good idea, then I don't even want your advertising to ever reach me!
We should all start emailing the companies who pay her and let them know they have not increased business but lost it

Another day … another new pair of trainers for Danielle, ASICs this time …

Palestine who?
---
Where did you see that?
Wonder how long it will be before it is/was deleted!

Another day … another new pair of trainers for Danielle, ASICs this time …

Palestine who?
---

Where did you see that?
Wonder how long it will be before it is/was deleted!
It's still there, it's on her friend parful stuff page so I'm surprised it wasn't deleted straight away

I can't take anymore of her recording herself at the driving range. Her swing is absolutely hideous 🫣🫣 I can't believe she obviously thinks it's amazing to continually post it. It's awful to watch 🤦🏼‍♀️ surely someone could gift her some lessons 🙄

On the beg for more fitness and wellness freebies!!!! I wish businesses had the sense to gauge public opinion before engaging with these instaleeches....

All of these Gaza posts are getting tiresome. They are all at it. I didn’t see any posts about the awful things that happened in Israel. Maybe that wouldn’t get liked just as much 😞

• Wow
All of these Gaza posts are getting tiresome. They are all at it. I didn’t see any posts about the awful things that happened in Israel. Maybe that wouldn’t get liked just as much 😞
What happened in Israel is nothing compared to what they are doing on the people in Gaza. Human lives are not expendable no matter which side people post about. Humans are humans and a genocide is not acceptable. It's time these huns posted about it to show some kind of thought I know most are posting because it's the done thing but that's better than not at all.

• Heart
Poor Marla left dancing by himself at the wedding while she filmed down her cleavage 😂 total narcissistic vibes.