Danielle Donohoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child's weekly swimming session is mainly a vanity exercise for this insufferable creature. Imagine standing in the local leisure centre eye F u c k i n g yourself 😄

Reactions: 7
What the duck is with her doing videos wearing dresses she is sending back?! Does she just love all the comments saying “no keep it, looks great” 🤔

Reactions: 5
What the duck is with her doing videos wearing dresses she is sending back?! Does she just love all the comments saying “no keep it, looks great” 🤔
Yes that's exactly why. To have another excuse to show off her body. We get it Danielle. You've toned up. Your content is boring now.

Reactions: 4
Why is she standing bow legged. Does she want to look even slimmer?! Disorder behaviour!!! Just seen the terrible blazer
What was the point of that Vest dress then?!

Reactions: 6
I would hate to be away on a group trip with her. Bet she spends the whole time flirting with the other husbands 🫣

Reactions: 4
I would hate to be away on a group trip with her. Bet she spends the whole time flirting with the other husbands 🫣
With her big forehead vein bulging and Muttley snigger even when their jokes aren't funny. Bet Marla Pete can't wait to get back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I felt embarrassed at how short the skirt was and the rest of the girls had far longer things on. I think she actually covered her legs with an emoji or something too lol
She looked really overdressed (how that’s possible with the length of the dress) compared to the other girls in the group

Reactions: 2
I agree - wedding guest dress was far better, loved the colour. The green was a lovely colour too but far far too short! I get that shes in her best self era but it wasnt the one, not when the girls round her were dressed more appropriately

Reactions: 3
Yep! When i first started following her, she was a normal mum, with two wee kids, who posted every day stuff that i could relate to! Now shes turned into some sort of gym obsessed, botox loving, mid life crisis person. The posing and that weird aaaggggghhh noise she makes at the end of some of her vids! The majority of what she posts is for followers to heap praise on her, like todays one “ oh i booked a 6am hotyoga”, hows about you reign in the obsession and spend time with your kids, who as we know, are always up at that time so……….?

Reactions: 9