Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her latest video of her talking in Dubai, i Think she possibly has some filler in the tip of her nose to make it turn up slightly. Or it might be the filter she uses of course!

Reactions: 2
I actually think Orla is quite a cute baby and she looks more like Tom to me. She’s got his softer chubby features, Danielle’s old face is hard and angular. It’s true she’s not a dainty baby though and looks ridiculous in anything she dresses her in. But she barely knows how to dress herself so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Really I think he loves his new found fame... shes just a bitttt much
I think Tom is about as bright as a dark night and has the common sense of a dopey 14 year old. I remember when she shared a video of when they “became boyfriend & girlfriend” and it was literally her & one of her mates drunk on holiday giggling and screaming from one end of the table “Oi, Tom…. Dani proper fancies you so whaddya fink, d’ya wan er to be yer gewlfriend?!” - cue hysterical hyena laugher from Danielle and aforementioned friend…. Cut to a sunburnt, drunk, bemused looking Tom who sort of shrugged his shoulders and said “ugh yeah alright yeah” as if he was agreeing to have another jug of Cheeky Vimto! I honestly think she’s just sort of railroaded him and he’s too dopey to realise or really care.

I actually think Orla is quite a cute baby and she looks more like Tom to me. She’s got his softer chubby features, Danielle’s old face is hard and angular. It’s true she’s not a dainty baby though and looks ridiculous in anything she dresses her in. But she barely knows how to dress herself so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t see her as a cute kid at all. I’m sure she will grow into a cute toddler but she’s a peculiar looking kid at the moment and she seems gigantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They just seem to let Orla wander around doing whatever she wants and touching everything. Even in situations when a child shouldn’t be running around, such as in restaurants.

hardly surprising though as they are the types of people that just ‘take over’ the place wherever they go

Reactions: 3
They just seem to let Orla wander around doing whatever she wants and touching everything. Even in situations when a child shouldn’t be running around, such as in restaurants.

hardly surprising though as they are the types of people that just ‘take over’ the place wherever they go
I agree she’s a beautiful child and Tommy clearly adores her and minds her very well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.