Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just seem to let Orla wander around doing whatever she wants and touching everything. Even in situations when a child shouldn’t be running around, such as in restaurants.

hardly surprising though as they are the types of people that just ‘take over’ the place wherever they go
True .. everyone loves their own babies … but on a night out you don’t want to see other peoples kids or on Instagram whole stories of her.. we’ve all been there wore the T-shirt .. it’s boring

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They just seem to let Orla wander around doing whatever she wants and touching everything. Even in situations when a child shouldn’t be running around, such as in restaurants.

hardly surprising though as they are the types of people that just ‘take over’ the place wherever they go
It makes me cringe that they just take her along with them to places that are just not baby appropriate. Up market bars & restaurants - sorry but it’s not appropriate to have a toddler roaming around when other adults are trying to enjoy a nice meal in adult surroundings. The wee girl stottering around in her nappy while there’s champagne buckets by the tables….
cant Dimbo & Dozy take her to a family hotel or a child friendly hotel? Can’t they give up the chavtastic lifestyle for 5 minutes to actually parent the child instead of posing in some tacky Dubai hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So it’s rained for most of their holiday, karma can be a right witch eh Danielle, remember your trip in lockdown last year, ah it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know why Danielle has turned off comments on her latest Instagram transformation post?!

The ‘I’ve got my body back’ photos made the Daily Mail, so I’m guessing she turned the comments off to stop people commenting nasty comments on the photos as Mail Online comments can get pretty savage!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really liked Danni in Towie. She came across as good fun, could tell she was with James because she genuinely loved him and not after the fame. I don't follow her on Instagram but had a nose and my goodness the change.... So fake, the filters she uses has completely altered her face. She looks so unnatural.

Her boyfriend seems to do the majority of the parenting. I'm shocked as didn't expect her to sell out her family to Instagram like this.

On her insta stories Tom only has a mouthful of food... why did the 2 of them have to leave the lunch table because RRRLA wanted to run around ... can she not look after her by herself and let him have a bit of lunch...

On her insta stories Tom only has a mouthful of food... why did the 2 of them have to leave the lunch table because RRRLA wanted to run around ... can she not look after her by herself and let him have a bit of lunch...
If she was my child I’d put her in a high chair with Peppa videos on a phone or some small toys. She needs to learn that she can’t just run around in restaurants and they’re just enabling her behaviour and not actually teaching her how to behave

Reactions: 10
This is what I’m talking about. Look at the state of them! YOU HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AFTER. But no. They are out at some tit chav bar/restaurant getting smashed and screaming into their phones. You can bet there’s a good load of Columbia’s finest being dished up in the toilets too.

Reactions: 10
This is what I’m talking about. Look at the state of them! YOU HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AFTER. But no. They are out at some tit chav bar/restaurant getting smashed and screaming into their phones. You can bet there’s a good load of Columbia’s finest being dished up in the toilets too.
But they are showing it to the world!

Reactions: 1
I’ve no idea why Ferne thinks she’s so gorgeous. The press often rave about her too as if she’s really beautiful

I think Danielle was hoping for a TV show like Ferne

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
is it just my interpretation but Orla just seems to totally blank/ignore Danni when she talks / calls her

I don’t follow her she irritates me too much.
Where was Orla while they are pissed and coked up to the eyeballs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.