Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 September 19 he first appeared on her Insta and they announced her pregnancy in Nov 19 šŸ¤£
She split up with Dan Spiller 6 weeks before she was seen with Tom!

I'm convinced Tom just wanted some fun but 3 months later it's "Hello Daddy" it won't last, she's too vapid.
They have a stunning daughter. Very cute

Itā€™s embarrassing that she genuinely believes that sheā€™s a legitimate ā€œboss babeā€ businesswomanā€¦.

laughing - she looked at her watch and saw that it was 11.45am and then corrected herself and said good afternoonā€¦.. no love itā€™s still morning if itā€™s 11.45ā€¦ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see from her stories today that sheā€™s got one of those chavvy outdoor Christmas festive floral door arches that probably cost thousands of pounds. Of course she has to have one!

Reactions: 2
Getting backlash because you are sitting in selfridges in London Dior shoe department . Without any sign of a mask Danielle masks are mandatory love it applies to you too. Your not special your not important .
She has deleted a post of her with out a mask on.talking in the shoe department So obviously she has had backlash. But then. These rules donā€™t apply to Madam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Getting backlash because you are sitting in selfridges in London Dior shoe department . Without any sign of a mask Danielle masks are mandatory love it applies to you too. Your not special your not important .
She has deleted a post of her with out a mask on.talking in the shoe department So obviously she has had backlash. But then. These rules donā€™t apply to Madam.
Sheā€™s a massive twit, I didnā€™t see the story but no surprise there, this is the horror who fucked off to Dubai for new year when people couldnā€™t see their families. Also, what the hell has she done to her face, she looks so plastic. Sheā€™s such a dog but thinks sheā€™s gorgeous šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wear a mask you idiot .this applies to you .

Remember do you .

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Orla doesn't interact with her mum at all does she. Wonder if it's because she's always got a phone rammed in her face or she just doesn't like heršŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trying to prove that she does wear a mask, after the shopping backlash the other day! Subtle Danielle šŸ¤£
48BD8054-D888-4262-AEDF-3C05D0078322.png

• Haha
Trying to prove that she does wear a mask, after the shopping backlash the other day! Subtle Danielle šŸ¤£
View attachment 922077
Sad that she has to read hear to prove a point . Sad really something which is a requirement . Reminder I posted a few threads back . Itā€™s above her any still many others. Stick a mask on itā€™s not difficult. Itā€™s her who is the problem for the rest of us that do wear masks . She is the idiot no one else ..

Why was Orla sat at the bottom of the stairs on her own with door shut? I hope she staged that šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why do all her tops look like theyā€™ve shrunk in the wash!
If you think thatā€™s bad go and look at her post on her body goals page wearing a pink bikini. She absolutely loves herself. Nothing wrong with that but this one truly loves herself. Btw did you know she lost 4.5 stoneā€¦she doesnā€™t mention it that often šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you think thatā€™s bad go and look at her post on her body goals page wearing a pink bikini. She absolutely loves herself. Nothing wrong with that but this one truly loves herself. Btw did you know she lost 4.5 stoneā€¦she doesnā€™t mention it that often šŸ„“
GUYS I PUT ON LIKE FOUR AND A HALF STONE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT - BUT IVE LOST IT ALL NOW AND TONED UP JUST BY DRINKIN THESE MILKSHAKES YOU CAN BUY FROM MY NEWTRISHUN BIZZNIZZ THAT I RUN WITH MA GEWL FERNE AND MA BIZZNIZZ PARTNER WOB. IM A MUMMY TO MA BABBYGEWL OR-LAH AND IM A BOSS BABE BIZZNIZZ WOMAN AND LOOK I CAN WEAR CROP TOPS AND SIZE 8 JEANS BECAUSE IVE LOST ALL OF MY BAY-BEE WAIT.

šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.