Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to dress with all the labels on show.

She looks a right state, so tacky. And she dresses her daughter the same. Awful.

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to dress with all the labels on show.

She looks a right state, so tacky. And she dresses her daughter the same. Awful.
She probably thinks she looks classy but it’s so trashy! Danni if you’re reading here just remember money talks, wealth whispers!

Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen anyone as obsessed with designer labels as she is! I know they’re a status symbol to some people, but it’s like she’s on a mission to plaster them over her entire body! Check out these corkers she walked about in the other night, I mean there’s just no need FFS!
EED25B0D-5339-4B69-AEE5-F7060D7F2022.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anyone as obsessed with designer labels as she is! I know they’re a status symbol to some people, but it’s like she’s on a mission to plaster them over her entire body! Check out these corkers she walked about in the other night, I mean there’s just no need FFS!
View attachment 933544
She is BEYOND tacky.

plus, it’s all for show.

money talks; wealth whispers.

she’s just a chav with a credit card.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She does the same thing all the time, makes small talk then goes on about her bloody pyramid scheme plan, bore off Danielle.
Ah they’re going away for New Year tomorrow, at least this one is legal eh babe, unlike last years trip for your ‘bikini shoot’ which nobody ever saw. What a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ve gone off abroad on holiday. Danielle’s instagram of course had the obligatory ‘in flight’ photos to show that they flew business/upper class.

Not sure where they are. No doubt Dubai

Reactions: 6
Mystery solved. Orla does look like her mum - pre (clear) facial surgery....... that's the thing, if you alter your face, your kids will always have your old one!!!!
What do you think she’s had done? A nose job? I can’t really tell.

Reactions: 3
Mystery solved. Orla does look like her mum - pre (clear) facial surgery....... that's the thing, if you alter your face, your kids will always have your old one!!!!
OMG, it's shocking the amount of work she's had done! I assumed it was just lip fillers and veneers making her look so different, and instagram filters of course! Looks like she's had mega £££££ worth of transformations!

What do you think she’s had done? A nose job? I can’t really tell.
Lots of celebs have Filler nose jobs. Although I often think celebrities noses look bigger before they had lip filler IYKWIM. Like the big lips take over as the focal point and make the nose look smaller

Reactions: 2
Orla Head to toe in white ! what a practical colour outfit for child travelling on a flight !
i wish she'd dress her in some normal clothes..she not a dainty child and those traditional Spanish style outfits do not suit her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Orla Head to toe in white ! what a practical colour outfit for child travelling on a flight !
i wish she'd dress her in some normal clothes..she not a dainty child and those traditional Spanish style outfits do not suit her
She either has her like a boy in skinny jeans and Burberry shirts or Spanish romper suits... neither suit her... take a trip to Zara or Next Danielle you’ll dress her for a whole season for the price you’ll pay for the designer tit you have on her...

Reactions: 5
Those Spanish clothes look a bit ridiculous on most kids in my opinion. Some instagrammers go all out on the Spanish baby style and it just looks impractical and like they're living in Victorian times.

Reactions: 7
Orla’s swimming costume 🙈🙈🙈 they’re absolute chavs. I’ve never seen anyone make designer clothes look so cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.