Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs are like frogs

I honestly don't know but I would say 39 ?

She looks a lot older than her boyfriend but it's probably the leather handbag face with sunbeds and the bleached hair that always makes you look older
She’s 34 😂🥴 I would have said early 40s tbh I’m shocked that she’s a year older than me

Reactions: 5
She’s 34 😂🥴 I would have said early 40s tbh I’m shocked that she’s a year older than me
I think she looks about 44 but I know she's not 40 yet because we would have seen the chavvy 40th party so that's why I said 39 , she is going to look really hagared by the time she hits 40

Reactions: 6
Wtf is that outfit she’s just posted LOL
What the black bikini top, workman’s jeans and a pair of huge Lego boots?! 😂 Tom looks like he’s away to go to the gym and she looks like she’s lost her top and is wandering around in her bra. Why on earth is she wearing that for dinner?!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god someone else thinks the same! Those boots are not holiday shoes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she feels like because she’s got a good body she dab pull anything off!!! Nope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still better than mine 😂😂 I dread to think what sort of look she will be going for at the wedding
I think it will be tight, long with a bit of a train or fish tail, boobs out, or something totally backless. Something covered in rhinestones. Or I think it might be a crop top with a long skirt. Her sister had a very average, a-line style big puffy traditional 80s looking wedding dress so I think Dani will do something completely opposite.

Reactions: 5
Where has trout mouth gone on holiday this time 😩😩

duck the whole lot of them are really unfortunate looking !!!!!!

They are the appiteme of money can’t buy class!!! Baffles me how they afford to live so affluently !!!!! Their monthly outgoings must be hhuuugeeeee!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7