Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats that poor little girl wearing in those pics 🙈
Just chuck a cute t shirt and dungarees on the poor girl and using her as an accessory!!

Reactions: 8
Just had to come here because I’ve got a major eye roll at her post about toms before and after. “I gave Tom a nutrition plan in December” I’m sorry but she shouldn’t be giving anybody advice on nutrition. What’s her qualification?! Replacing food with shakes isn’t giving somebody a nutrition plan. He’s put loads of videos up of him in the gym, he works in labour so physical job and I bet he is eating chicken, broc and rice. Can’t believe she tries to sell it as it’s all down to her nutrition plan?! She shouldn’t be allowed to post crap like that

Reactions: 6
Just had to come here because I’ve got a major eye roll at her post about toms before and after. “I gave Tom a nutrition plan in December” I’m sorry but she shouldn’t be giving anybody advice on nutrition. What’s her qualification?! Replacing food with shakes isn’t giving somebody a nutrition plan. He’s put loads of videos up of him in the gym, he works in labour so physical job and I bet he is eating chicken, broc and rice. Can’t believe she tries to sell it as it’s all down to her nutrition plan?! She shouldn’t be allowed to post crap like that
Agree. Although he’s a site manager so he’s in an office based role, he’s not physically out building houses himself, he’s in an office either on site or off site. But yeah, im baffled as to how she hasn’t been pulled up by trading standards!!

Reactions: 1
Show us please?

Show us please?
Here it is. I just find it so cringe that she actually thinks she is the one who designed his transformation. He’s put loads of videos up in the gym training. I don’t believe for a second he is having those shakes and she specifically designed a plan for his needs. She won’t know the first thing about macros, protein targets, fluid targets for his body weight and training. Selling somebody a product isn’t the same as writing a plan. It’s shocking she tries to say otherwise

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here it is. I just find it so cringe that she actually thinks she is the one who designed his transformation. He’s put loads of videos up in the gym training. I don’t believe for a second he is having those shakes and she specifically designed a plan for his needs. She won’t know the first thing about macros, protein targets, fluid targets for his body weight and training. Selling somebody a product isn’t the same as writing a plan. It’s shocking she tries to say otherwise
Illiterate twit! 🤣

Reactions: 3
How old is Orrrwwwlahhh? Is she about 2, I’m thinking maybe there’s a big chav birthday party coming up soon? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her talk on stories so i was thinking she was younger

Reactions: 2
How old is Orrrwwwlahhh? Is she about 2, I’m thinking maybe there’s a big chav birthday party coming up soon? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her talk on stories so i was thinking she was younger
She was born about a week before mine so she’ll be two this month. There’ll be a massive party I’m sure. Does everybody know what I mean if I say it’ll have *that* font involved on everything. The one that’s always used from baby showers, to Hen parties, to birthday parties, to labels for all your household goods?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was born about a week before mine so she’ll be two this month. There’ll be a massive party I’m sure. Does everybody know what I mean if I say it’ll have *that* font involved on everything. The one that’s always used from baby showers, to Hen parties, to birthday parties, to labels for all your household goods?😂
Yep I know exactly the font you mean! 😂😂 Usually written in a rose gold colour!

Reactions: 5
How many time do you think we are going to hear the word QUALIFIED for a holiday through her amazing Nuuuuuutrition company?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many time do you think we are going to hear the word QUALIFIED for a holiday through her amazing Nuuuuuutrition company?? 🙄
QUALEFWEYED FURA HOLLEDAYYY CUZ OF MY NEWTRISHUN BIZNIZ THAT A SET UP WIV MA BIZNIZ PARTNER WOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 9