Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daughter was refusing to see her, wasnt she? Or am I remembering it wrong? Whats the lastest with her son? He was so thin and scraggly looking. I was wondering what he was possibly on?
I think her son is on everything and possibly a dealer. He looks so ill.

Reactions: 12
Have you spoken to your dentist rather than doctor? I got referred by my dentist to my local NHS dental hospital (attached to a university) for implants due to congenital problems. They refused me and were going down the line of sorting out falsers pre-Covid but I'm planning to ask for a re-referral from the dentist as the hospital didn't realise that I actually want a set of false teeth permanently fixed by implanted screws.

Her mother looks younger than she does, even with all the make up and filter.

Reactions: 9
I have to say I have no hate for Daniella I think she's lucky to be alive. I have recently had to say goodbye to a couple of friends who was either addicts or addiction that led to suicide. I look back to this time where she had the world in her hands. she was so pretty, I was soooooo jealous she was going out with one of E17. She is definitely an image to show young kids how drugs and drink can destroy your life. I really hope her kids don't go down the same path, I'm not sure if addiction is genetic

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I hope she can do it this time as well. I don’t know what it is but I feel I’m always rooting for her beat her addictions. Good luck to her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.