Daniella Westbrook #5 Lies Through Her Dentures, About Portugal Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Georgdie shore woman under the same management? if not how are they friends?
Daddy the Agency -

Chantelle's sister does facials, lip filler and botox and Chantelle is apparently doing the same with her own brand - https://www.instagram.com/ricoco.aesthetics/?hl=en

I just wonder why Polo face wants to hang round people who do botox and fillers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Caused by septicaemia caused by faulty dental implants. Nothing to do with snorting drugs. I believe her....

Daniella Westbrook 2016 and 2023 same hole under nostril. Usually hidden by plaster and photographic filters.

2016 v 2023 - same hole just over 6 years later, Normally hidden by plasters, makeup, polyfilla and photographic filters.
The one with her pointing at the hole is gross, but she looks better there than in any of the pics. Must have been right at the start of the fall.

Reactions: 5
Just seen that, wondering why she's posted this old photo.
Because it will be republished in numerous sites. It gives her publicity and small payouts for use of her photos. Small sums add up. The newspapers get views and clicks and comments and advertising revenue from all those pop up ads. It's a win win. Polo face gets some cash. The lazy media have a ready made story with photos supplied that can take up column inches with little or no effort - and no scrutiny on what they are publishing.

Westcrack needs / craves publicity to remind people she is still 'relevant' still a celeb. Apart from her online sex sites and being paid for interviews by GB news and This Morning this is her only source of income as she hasn't worked for 6 years - apart from the night in a pub doing panto. She needs to remind people she is the 'real' Sam Mitchell and that is her life.

As the years roll on more and more people don't realise who she is. She is no Barbara Windsor. She is no famous actress with a glittering career. Flogging stories of romance rumours with mystery men, jailbird boyfriend, career changes, tv / film roles, health scares, pending surgery, glamorous makeovers, bikini / workout / lingerie photos, throwback photos - this is her life. These are the stories the media will print so she feeds them these - this was the previous 6 years and this will be 2023.

If she actually bothered to fully train as a drug counsellor or holistic healer or yoga teacher I'm sure she could have a successful career - but we all know these were all bullshit and were never going to happen.

Reactions: 7
Because it will be republished in numerous sites. It gives her publicity and small payouts for use of her photos. Small sums add up. The newspapers get views and clicks and comments and advertising revenue from all those pop up ads. It's a win win. Polo face gets some cash. The lazy media have a ready made story with photos supplied that can take up column inches with little or no effort - and no scrutiny on what they are publishing.

Westcrack needs / craves publicity to remind people she is still 'relevant' still a celeb. Apart from her online sex sites and being paid for interviews by GB news and This Morning this is her only source of income as she hasn't worked for 6 years - apart from the night in a pub doing panto. She needs to remind people she is the 'real' Sam Mitchell and that is her life.

As the years roll on more and more people don't realise who she is. She is no Barbara Windsor. She is no famous actress with a glittering career. Flogging stories of romance rumours with mystery men, jailbird boyfriend, career changes, tv / film roles, health scares, pending surgery, glamorous makeovers, bikini / workout / lingerie photos, throwback photos - this is her life. These are the stories the media will print so she feeds them these - this was the previous 6 years and this will be 2023.

If she actually bothered to fully train as a drug counsellor or holistic healer or yoga teacher I'm sure she could have a successful career - but we all know these were all bullshit and were never going to happen.

I didn't know she got paid for tit like this, I thought it was just if she gave them an interview or a quote or something. I just thought they see the post, write about it and that's that :oops: The accident photo looks professional so she probably doesn't even own the copyright herself the cheeky cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't know she got paid for tit like this, I thought it was just if she gave them an interview or a quote or something. I just thought they see the post, write about it and that's that :oops: The accident photo looks professional so she probably doesn't even own the copyright herself the cheeky cow!
She ain’t got thing to do,nobody wants her she isn’t reliable never has been,so flog photos from years ago,probably get just a bit of sniff money,she hasn’t permanent home,sofa surfs on mates,owes loads of money to people etc,it never ends..

• Angry
Reactions: 4
To keep herself in the headlines any bets that Daniella Westbrook will come out as a Lesbian this year? Would be a good diversion tactic from her jailbird boyfriend when he doesn't get released this year!

Reactions: 5
To keep herself in the headlines any bets that Daniella Westbrook will come out as a Lesbian this year? Would be a good diversion tactic from her jailbird boyfriend when he doesn't get released this year!
Where realistically can she go in 2023? The same old repetitive bilge she has spewed for the past 6 years? Can she really get away with more of the on off jailbird boyfriend? Mystery man romance stories? Career changes / future jobs etc that never happen? Imminent surgery and health scares? How many more old photos can she issue? How many more glamorous makeovers can she have? Can she issue more photos of her in her underwear?

There must be a stage where these sort of stories are exhausted?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.