Daniella Westbrook #5 Lies Through Her Dentures, About Portugal Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something appears to be occurring nasally....

I think people would be curious enough to subscribe to her Only Fans to see that....

nasal sex
A way of saying "I don't know", as in "fuck knows"
Jim: Anything good on tonight?
Bob: Nasal sex
Jim: Nasal sex?
Bob: Fuck nose
I lurk this and the Pwiceeeey threads late at night. They’re my dirty little secret. (They make me feel dirty just reading about them.🤢) I am a decades long hater of both but this was so funny I had to comment. 😂

She is tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I lurk this and the Pwiceeeey threads late at night. They’re my dirty little secret. (They make me feel dirty just reading about them.🤢) I am a decades long hater of both but this was so funny I had to comment. 😂

She is tragic.
Get yourself an Only Fans account, get photographed leaving Aldis or eating a curry, or snogging a mystery man, invent a make believe prisoner boyfriend, post cryptic tweets, tell everyone about wonderful career changes and luxury holidays and snort £250k of Cocaine and you too can live life like Polo face :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been a permanent fixture for years now. We were just discussing the date of the appearance of the hole and it was 5 years ago!
Caused by septicaemia caused by faulty dental implants. Nothing to do with snorting drugs. I believe her....

Daniella Westbrook 2016 and 2023 same hole under nostril. Usually hidden by plaster and photographic filters.

2016 v 2023 - same hole just over 6 years later, Normally hidden by plasters, makeup, polyfilla and photographic filters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There is some quality reading to catch up on for old mate here. This such a disaster, even the Red Cross wouldn’t offer her help!

Reactions: 7
There is some quality reading to catch up on for old mate here. This such a disaster, even the Red Cross wouldn’t offer her help!
Enjoy :) The Red Cross would be worried she would raid their drug store...

Her media output is a carousel of the same type of stories month after month year after year.

How we rejoiced though at the news she was departing these fair isles forever to take up residence amongst the unsuspecting folk of Portugal but she then came back after a few days to shack up with big Amy and her kids in Liverpool :(

Sadly she inflicted on the folk of these four Nations her exercise pictures unfiltered, had food poisoning which meant she didn't go to "North An Island" for her glamorous makeover or the Ritz, Paris, but instead had a wild night out in Newcastle where she was photographed snogging with a mystery man who turned out to be a gay friend of Chantelles and she is back with the mysterious anonymous prisoner boyfriend...

...once you have read all you have missed as a well deserved reward she is offering a discount on her Only Fans sex site so if you would like to gawp at her designer vagina, wonky tits and heavily filtered face just make sure you have hot irons to burn your eyes out and plenty of bleach to rinse your brain of the memory and a bucket to up chuck your dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Caused by septicaemia caused by faulty dental implants. Nothing to do with snorting drugs. I believe her....

Daniella Westbrook 2016 and 2023 same hole under nostril. Usually hidden by plaster and photographic filters.

2016 v 2023 - same hole just over 6 years later, Normally hidden by plasters, makeup, polyfilla and photographic filters.
And snorting regularly also does not help the situation….

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon you get a hole near your bum if you insert the drugs that way as stevie nicks allegedly did? And will it burn through your rectum?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And snorting regularly also does not help the situation….
Of course snorting caused it. She tells everyone it was Septicaemia. No one believes her. She smoked when she was told not too after her dental implants. She then rubbed neat coke on her gums for pain relief this would cause her gums to recede as coke would numb and cut off the blood supply. She then wonders why her implants failed and she got Septicaemia. She was back snorting coke as she received a big payout from her appearance on Celebrity Big Brother. I think she had all her surgeries in Botched up Bodies in 2015 and she went on Celebrity Big Brother to kick start her acting career

In 2015 she had a face and neck lift. Surgery to fix her nose. She had her dodgy breast implants removed and natural ones inserted and corrective surgery to fix her breasts and dental implants. She was basically externally 'fixed' and she went on Celebrity Big Brother to kick start her acting career.

And how did she repay all those who invested time, effort and money on her recovery?

This is what she looked like in early 2016 in Celebrity Big Brother and at the end of 2016 after the gaping chasm opened up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you reckon you get a hole near your bum if you insert the drugs that way as stevie nicks allegedly did? And will it burn through your rectum?
"I've been putting drugs up a certain hole near my bum cheeks"
"Rectum?"
"Well it certainly didn't do them any good."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think so, our local drug charity has an advice sheet called “ up your bum”. It’s designed to educate those who refuse or can’t give up to take them more safely . I just shook my head as I found it difficult to understand , but their focus is preventing deaths . So it is a thing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly, she told Jeremy K, that during a bout of Psychosis, she ` cut herself ` where she`s pointing, no doubt it was already rotting away, but she did say ` I CUT MYSELF HERE ` .... yet another LIE and the dumb as tit mag paid her for a completely fabricated story, which as we know is her usual MO

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So she's getting fillers again today. Won't make an iota of difference. I'm sure the woman hasn't got a magic wand polo face!

danniellawestbrook_73_1674318418361.jpg
danniellawestbrook_73_1674318428154.jpg
danniellawestbrook_73_1674318436270.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.