Daniella Westbrook #11 Teleporting all over the map, posting the usual fantasist crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she is at a beach in The Hamptons, my friend used to live there, it’s so expensive and they do not tolerate the likes of Westcrack and co, it’s very snobby, they will be really be out of place in the Hamptons. Just going out for lunch/dinner costs a small fortune when I was out with my friend, this was in 2019. How are these chancers financing this, the places they are going to aren’t cheap, does selling horrible looking photos to the Red Tops pay this well. I genuinely can’t believe Westcrack and Slymi are in the Hamptons, even if it’s just for the day. WTF 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
They could be lying about the location. These could be more pics from Ibiza. They have a history of doing this... there were photos a few weeks back that claimed they were taken in Portugal, but they were from Spain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OMG she is at a beach in The Hamptons, my friend used to live there, it’s so expensive and they do not tolerate the likes of Westcrack and co, it’s very snobby, they will be really be out of place in the Hamptons. Just going out for lunch/dinner costs a small fortune when I was out with my friend, this was in 2019. How are these chancers financing this, the places they are going to aren’t cheap, does selling horrible looking photos to the Red Tops pay this well. I genuinely can’t believe Westcrack and Slymi are in the Hamptons, even if it’s just for the day. WTF 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
I agree Smillie. My chum works for a high class jewelery brand in NYC and she has a 'weekend' house in The Hamptons. Neighbours are Beyonce and Jay-Z, P Diddy and Gwyneth Paltrow.

You are so right, no one who resides there would tolerate this behaviour. Also mega expensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Hamptons is a place that will NOT tolerate the likes of westcrack.

I race sailboats and have been in ports all along the eastern coast including the Hamptons.
The smug ass people there literally thought I was a servant to wait on them at the yacht club…because an Afro-Cuban woman totally can’t be on a sailboat crew.🥴

There’s no way in hell they put up with westcracks antics and especially if there is children around.
No one calls the Po-po’s (cops) faster than a Karen in the Hamptons!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Looking at all the stories this morning has made me consider where i've gone wrong in life, i have keep kicking myself to remind me that a photo does not portray the full story

Reactions: 13
They turn up do a quick photo shoot and bugger off.

Polo's 'holidays' are smoke and mirrors. Never believe anything she says or does.

Reactions: 9
Danniella..just take a minute to look at these photos! They are showing you at your worst! Horrific! ...do you think Slimy Rhymi is putting these photos out showing you at your best? No!!! they are showing you at your worst!' Sending your most awful photos to the tabloids..he is a twit and you need to sack the fat little bleep off!!!!! They are having a laugh and making you into some freak show!..I feel sorry for you as all the surgery has fucked up your face. You used to be so beautiful. What a waste!

Reactions: 6
You feel sorry for her because the surgery has messed up her face? She messed up her face snorting ❄ and goes under the knife willingly.

I reserve my pity for those she constantly hurts and scams.

Reactions: 18
Danniella..just take a minute to look at these photos! They are showing you at your worst! Horrific! ...do you think Slimy Rhymi is putting these photos out showing you at your best? No!!! they are showing you at your worst!' Sending your most awful photos to the tabloids..he is a twit and you need to sack the fat little bleep off!!!!! They are having a laugh and making you into some freak show!..I feel sorry for you as all the surgery has fucked up your face. You used to be so beautiful. What a waste!
The only person to blame for her looking a FREAK show, is herself.

Her face looking the way it does has absolutely nothing to do with surgery, her face look like that due to years upon years upon years of Cocaine abuse.

Reactions: 16
She's been having a go at Ben Hatchett again on her Snapchat... she came across a van with his name on on, she says "F***, he's everywhere I go ain't he? Get out of here!" 🤭

hatchett.jpg

Also posted this... 👀

janglers1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's been having a go at Ben Hatchett again on her Snapchat... she came across a van with his name on on, she says "F***, he's everywhere I go ain't he? Get out of here!" 🤭

View attachment 2466576

Also posted this... 👀

View attachment 2466589
Funny she tells others to muzzle it…
THIS from a woman who had profoundly abused/neglected her children and was recently insinuating her daughter was a bleep for tabloid $$$.

I truly hope she experiences the worst of the TSA when she tries to leave here.

Reactions: 11
How the duck is she affording this?! She’s literally homeless!
She's been very active on her OnlyFans since she got there. She's online right now. And offering 65% off. I'd imagine most people taking a trip to NYC or anywhere else would have a break from their 'work', relax and enjoy themselves, but not her. She must be desperate for money.
She's posted 'living the dream' on her Twitter but in reality her life is so sad and empty.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.