Daniella Westbrook #11 Teleporting all over the map, posting the usual fantasist crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ItsDatCuw Aww tell us please about reviews?🤣
---

Flaps are getting fruitier.🤮
Most of them were surprisingly good except she later apparently denied it was her in some of the videos, and she wanted £2,000 for ‘special content’. I’ll link you the page after work. A bit scared to go looking for it now 👀😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Most of them were surprisingly good except she later apparently denied it was her in some of the videos, and she wanted £2,000 for ‘special content’. I’ll link you the page after work. A bit scared to go looking for it now 👀😂
We’ve seen one she posted on
Fappening I think it’s called,good grief @TerrifiedofKittens you posted that didn’t you Kittens?

Reactions: 7
Amy you are a sh*t mother. She is sleeping in your sons bed next to him posting selfies advertising her only fans. Plus Lord know what she's got from all the men she's been with, especially if the rumours are true of her wh*ring herself out. I don't know who is a worse mum. You or her! Put your kids first. She is a grown adult of nearly 50 ffs!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
50 years old and FAR from fabulous!

Imagine turning 50 and not having a roof over your head and the old trickle of income is from degenerates on OnlyGrams

Reactions: 11
Just checked berrybarn and it's available this weekend it sleeps 12 does she actually have that many friends to celebrate with her
Screenshot 2023-11-03 180640.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just checked berrybarn and it's available this weekend it sleeps 12 does she actually have that many friends to celebrate with her
View attachment 2549248
Well,Skanky went there ,don’t think 12,so who the duck she is going with Ghosts🤣unless her and Matey
Amy. Perhaps she’s going to be the local guy at the bonfire.🤣oh sorry that was cruel.👀

• Haha
One of our fab posters on .Krusties said next year Halloween,she is going to get a pumpkin and smash
It’s face in.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of our fab posters on .Krusties said next year Halloween,she is going to get a pumpkin and smash
It’s face in.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lets face it Dolly.. You'd only need a feather duster to smash Westcracks face in..🤣
---
65% she's dropped a %, meaning she's getting £6.49 minis the 20% from Gums,

she's making a staggering £4.21, enough in Asda to buy a pack of 4 Fruit Corners and have change left over... winner winner chicken din.... cut to Daniellia

Peas falling out her nose.
Minus 20% from Gums!!! Ffs!!! Im dead... That comment cracked me up 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lets face it Dolly.. You'd only need a feather duster to smash Westcracks face in..🤣
---

Minus 20% from Gums!!! Ffs!!! Im dead... That comment cracked me up 😂😂😂
OnlyGums take 20%. She's earning less than a 5er and as for the reviews, wouldn't suprise me of they are from bots or as I imagine the red tops subscribe to see what she's posting, the one review I have seen said, she doesn't show anything other than a bit of tit. I've shown my husband the pics posted on here and he honestly asked me.. WTF is that...

• Haha
OnlyGums take 20%. She's earning less than a 5er and as for the reviews, wouldn't suprise me of they are from bots or as I imagine the red tops subscribe to see what she's posting, the one review I have seen said, she doesn't show anything other than a bit of tit. I've shown my husband the pics posted on here and he honestly asked me.. WTF is that...
She shows a lot more than that going by the pics on the Fappening 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.