Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
So she is having 8 bridesmaids for the wedding of the year :rolleyes: Have any of them met the groom yet?
One of the bridesmaids Olivia Kelly is a relative of David.

Not sure about the others but I know her daughter has never met him...

Reactions: 7

our trace

VIP Member
Looks like les dawson recently dug up.
Yes he was cremated so it’s only a joke.
Ugly ugly horrible disgusting woman.
She should of pegged it ages ago and let her children thrive with out her drugged up cunt.

Lunagooner

VIP Member
I thought he was in Pentonville, last time she saw him thats where she did a bit of loitering outside

• Haha

terfette

Chatty Member
She is sofa surfing via Easy jet and Ryan air. I wonder if she is collecting air miles because she would be quids in, but I don't think Monzo do them?
She’s not with Monzo. They’re a licensed bank and won’t touchher with a barge pole. She’s with revolut.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I've read it in the papers & online and from her own words, my face is like it is due to botched surgery and other BS she spouts,

No it isn't, No it fucking isn't. It's cocaine abuse thats caused your face to collapse (Woken up in a bad mood this morning my fellow Tattle Fam) I haven't got time for her bullshit anymore.
I always wonder if SHE really believes that, herself. if she thinks she isnt at fault here. I just dont understand any of her decisions and thinking.

Error404

Chatty Member
Holly isn’t that the Same outfit she had on in That picture of her sitting on the floor,with false miserable outside look on its ugly fizzog?
Much like the Marilyn picture, she was wearing the same pearl coloured outfit (looking sink washed) that she was wearing while on her London Boat Trip speeding down the Thames.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Bet she will suggest to Davey Druggz as he emerges from prison that she'll move-in to "look after him........................"

• Haha
  • Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
What absolutely dreadful photos. Just dreadful.

Also, as an aside, looks like she needs a mole on her right foot checked urgently.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Maloney is behind the adult panto Sinderfella so was behind Polo's one evening of work in 6 years when she starred as fairy godmother in an adult panto in the back room of a pub.

Maloney is also behind the idea of Polo's one woman show in the West End - again will probably be in the back room of a pub if it ever happens.
It's not Maloney who did Sinderfella panto, you're getting him confused with Simon Gross. He was producing her one-woman show but she fell out with him earlier this year after she accused him of selling stories.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Honestly-you are looking at the only man who could help Crackella. There are VERY few doctors who would even attempt it, but Dr Nassif could actually fix her.
However, her having done this to herself, and being an active addict will preclude him from doing anything to help. He does a lot of work with people who have actual issues and cant afford his services. She wont be extended this option, I am sure.
He did an incredible job on this lady and it wasn’t easy but she definitely didn’t have a hole or whatever westcrack has in her pallet. So yeah, I dont think he would touch her with a barge pole.

This woman (Demi) came across as she would be on the coke again though, you know when someone just sounds like an addict lying. She sounded like a cross between katie price and daniella.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I've been saying it since she first arrived in Turkey, she was pictured wearing Calveen Klien, Rarmani, Chin-nel, Louise Vuitton all with in the same day and then when she went to Spain she was pictured with a bag full of Bikinis at the side of.her sunbed.
Wasn’t that when she was eating those Effin doughnuts?bag at her side full of em?
---
Sofa Surfing......
Amy her new best friend (While she scrouges off her) then she'll piss off to her (2nd home) the Algarve, oh no wait, she only said a few weeks back Turkey was her 2nd home, she'll use Amy for somewhere.to stay and film and then will.leave without a thanks kiss my arse etc, users using each other.
Yep lots of good old ❄❄❄❄❄